Jones vs Chael TUF

ultimatefightingchamp

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's kinda BS that Chael is getting a title shot with no wins at 205 in years and coming off a loss :(

It was different if it was to save the event

This is strictly a publicity stunt but hey' date=' it's not the worst thing to happen.

The trash talk will be PRICELESS[/quote']

It is BS!! Cheal Sonnen gets a shot with no wins in 205?!?!? What the BLEEP is the point for having the belt?!?! Not like anyone has to fight their way to the top anymore, pathetic!

It is BS!! Cheal Sonnen gets a shot with no wins in 205?!?!? What the BLEEP is the point for having the belt?!?! Not like anyone has to fight their way to the top anymore' date=' pathetic![/quote']

True.

You won't find anyone that likes Chael's wit more than I do, but it's a BS title shot.

What happens to the Shogun/Gustafsson winner? What happens to Hendo/Machida?

Lame

not happy about this at all...

chael was saving an event so that was ok, he doesnt desrve the shot at 205 yet....

and jon jones is just gonna get another win against an EVEN SMALLER opponent..../sigh

jones is a fool and a duck....say no to cormier and yes to sonnen? i cant wait til he moves to HW and gets wrecked

thats ******** no one wants to see this fight and Chael doesn't deserve it

what about forrest griffin ? is that fight still happening?

Lol...nobody wants to see it? Speak for yourself. The entertainment Chael will bring to the table will be worth it alone. Then we get to see him have his *** handed to him? Hell yes!

Lol...nobody wants to see it? Speak for yourself. The entertainment Chael will bring to the table will be worth it alone. Then we get to see him have his *** handed to him? Hell yes!

I would rather see a fight that we dont know the outcome of. this is pointless

You don't trust my sources? :)

And LOL at the duplicate thread' date=' just use your ****ing EYES[/quote']

I mean I understand why they would have both of them coach. Chael Sonnen and Jones would bring in the ratings for the show that they need. I just don't see the fight actually happening.

Although it's gonna be fun seeing Chael trashtalk for a TUF-season I still think this is ****ed up. There are at least 10 more deserving fighters for a shot at the belt. What the hell, Forrest is more deserving... This is ********, although I'm enough of a hypocrite to sit down and watch it... ;) And even look forward to it... Yep, principles are overrated...

It's going to be fun to see Chaels face after JBJ has put a couple of hundred elbows through it though...

Archived