Message to Jon Bones Jones

fobar

And Chael ducked Forrest.....due to fear of triangulation. Again. Too bad the Bones fight will be much more of a nightmare for Uncle Chael.

I don't think Chael cares at this point, he found a way to get a BS title shot and he'll earn a TON of cash from it.

And he may luckily flash KO Jones and become the champ LOLOL

I don't think Chael cares at this point' date=' he found a way to get a BS title shot and he'll earn a TON of cash from it.

And he may luckily flash KO Jones and become the champ LOLOL[/quote']

imo, it doesn't matter how undeserved the title shot it, if you can beat the champ, you deserved the shot.. if that makes any sense.. lol

mad :)

No. Just shaking my head.

imo' date=' it doesn't matter how undeserved the title shot it, if you can beat the champ, you deserved the shot.. if that makes any sense.. lol[/quote']

So, that's fair to the guys who have worked their way up the ladder? Some of these guys train their asses off.....I guess they should just be working on their mic skills. Hell, Chael ducked the LHW he lost to years ago.....is Forrest even top 10?

Come on man' date=' he has kicked some decent guy's asses, Stann, Anderson (sure he lost, but who has tested Anderson like that) Marquardt[/quote']

When's the last time Chael fought at LHW?

He has top 3 wrestling in the UFC. Why so mad about him?

And yes' date=' this title shot is BS[/quote']

I don't mind seeing Jones destroy him, but it should be a non-title fight. Kinda like Silva vs Bonnar.

I don't think Chael cares at this point' date=' he found a way to get a BS title shot and he'll earn a TON of cash from it.

And he may luckily flash KO Jones and become the champ LOLOL[/quote']

The thought of Chael KOing anyone is hilarious. He's just not a power puncher at all it's not his style.

Chael is still the biggest joke in the UFC. It's a good thing he has a mouth to sell himself.

U straight trippin'. He's a good fighter. Not only that but his one ball is bigger than most fighters set is.

The thought of Chael KOing anyone is hilarious. He's just not a power puncher at all it's not his style.

U straight trippin'. He's a good fighter. Not only that but his one ball is bigger than most fighters set is.

lmfao but true

He's got balls, yes. I never said he was a bad fighter. He just doesn't deserve to pass all the guys on the LHW ladder for a title shot, just because he knows how to trash talk.... and kids eat it up....just like WWE.

He's got balls' date=' yes. I never said he was a bad fighter. He just doesn't deserve to pass all the guys on the LHW ladder for a title shot, just because he knows how to trash talk.... and kids eat it up....just like WWE.[/quote']

yep, mic skills gets title fights

Archived