Do you want to see TUF: Jones/Sonnen

Rambo89

i am boycotting this season, i will not be watching what so ever. sonnen has done nothing to earn this title shot. every ufc fighter should take to twitter now and talk **** to champs cause it looks like that is what gives you a title shot not acutally winning fights in your divsion.

Sonnen did not talk his way into the Silva fight, he was simply the best contender by far. He did apparently talk his way into this. What happened to Hendo? Machida? This is pure entertainment and makes no sense without Sonnen getting a win or two in the class. That said, he should be able to give Jones as good a fight as anyone, and Hendo is the only other top contender Jones has not fought.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

How does Chael lose 2 times against a Middleweight champion and just leap frog everybody else for a shot at Jones?!

Who ever voted yes to this are fairweather fanboyz that base title shots on drama and nothing to do with skill. They should stick to watching WWE. Where Sonnen belongs!

I'm a big defender of TUF, but this just blows. It's totally clear now the show is barely worth making as they desperately try to throw up any match they can to squeak by another season.

JBJ doesnt coach, the concept is laughable, so it will be jon getting camera time (most of that on the verge of tears from chaels insults) while greg jackson destroys more potential prospects with his "why should I fight when I can run" philosophy.

And the fight is pointless, as much as I would love to see chael beat the hell out of jones, it isn't gonna happen. And even worse I'll have to read all the delusional people saying chael will pull it off.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

How does Chael lose 2 times against a Middleweight champion and just leap frog everybody else for a shot at Jones?!

Who ever voted yes to this are fairweather fanboyz that base title shots on drama and nothing to do with skill. They should stick to watching WWE. Where Sonnen belongs!

This^^. No one gets it. Well, no one smart.

I'd much rather watch Chael on TUF with Jones than anybody else, deserving or not. As far as the title goes, everybody should stop whining. It's not like Jones is going to retire afterwards and the UFC is going to end the LHW division. Fights will go on, and the rank and file, deserving guys will get their chances just the same as if this fight never happened. Meanwhile we get some much needed entertainment.

Sonnen did not talk his way into the Silva fight' date=' he was simply the best contender by far. He did apparently talk his way into this. What happened to Hendo? Machida? This is pure entertainment and makes no sense without Sonnen getting a win or two in the class. That said, he should be able to give Jones as good a fight as anyone, and Hendo is the only other top contender Jones has not fought.[/quote']

You should post more.

What division will they be coaching?

Sonnen/Jones will be alot like Bisping and Hendo. Sonnen is gonna talk crap over and over and Jones is gonna be quiet until the fight then get his first KO victory. :D

Sounds like a great way for Dana to sic his "mouth boy" on JBJ

Dana may be shooting himself in the foot though, because this will give JBJ and Anderson a "real" reason to be friends.

Sounds like a great way for Dana to sic his "mouth boy" on JBJ

Dana may be shooting himself in the foot though' date=' because this will give JBJ and Anderson a "real" reason to be friends.[/quote']

GSP/Silva will happen before Silva/Jones. And we all know Dana doesn't have the balls and GSP will never accept a fight with Silva. So needless to say...we aren't going to see Silva in a superfight rather than Silva vs Vera, since Dana likes to test Silva against cans in the LHW division. :eek:

lol and i honestly think sonnen will make jones cry

If you think Sonnen will give Jones the problems Silva had in the first fight you're high out of your mind. Sonnen off roids sucks. Let go of the past Sonnen fanboys....tht Sonnen at UFC 117 died in the octagon. Sorry.

If you think Sonnen will give Jones the problems Silva had in the first fight you're high out of your mind. Sonnen off roids sucks. Let go of the past Sonnen fanboys....tht Sonnen at UFC 117 died in the octagon. Sorry.

I believe he's talking about TUF, not in the octagon. Chael trash-talking Bones will be spectacular.

he was still beating him that 2nd fight he took him down the whole first round, and was winning the stand up in the 2nd till he went for the spinning back fist not to say he owned Stann pretty bad and clearly beat Bisping ... How can you say he still sucks. Btw TRT is not roids

he was still beating him that 2nd fight he took him down the whole first round' date=' and was winning the stand up in the 2nd till he went for the spinning back fist not to say he owned Stann pretty bad and clearly beat Bisping ... How can you say he still sucks. Btw TRT is not roids[/quote']

TRT is an advantage...so yes, it is on the same level as roids. Jones is a wrestler himself and has good TDD. Sonnen will have to stand and trade with Jones, and Jones will pick him apart and eventually hurt him like he did Shogun and Rampage.

I believe he's talking about TUF' date=' not in the octagon. Chael trash-talking Bones will be spectacular.[/quote']

I don't think Sonnen's trash talk is going to get to Jones as bad as people think it will. People thought Kos was going to get under GSP's skin bad, but he never got into GSP's head.

I don't think Sonnen's trash talk is going to get to Jones as bad as people think it will. People thought Kos was going to get under GSP's skin bad' date=' but he never got into GSP's head.[/quote']

Jones has already went crying to Dana several times asking him to have Sonnen stop.. Its gonna get bad when they do this

I do because i used to like jones but know every-time I hear The name Jon Jones all I think of is the guy who didn't want to fight Chael Sonnen because of his coaches....- I don't like that. I want chael to win.- its tough for me to say that because I hate chael sonnen worse than i dislike Jon Jones.

Although I do admire Chael's ability to talk his way into big money situations there's no way he will get any offense on Jones and even if he did get a take down Jones can work from his back. Time is better spent on other fights.

Jones has already went crying to Dana several times asking him to have Sonnen stop.. Its gonna get bad when they do this

Dana has confirmed that wasn't true.

Hypothetically speaking what if Sonnen loses to Griffith coming up in December is he still worthy of a title shot. I highly doubt it and this is a slap in the face to the rest of the LHW division that has fighters working hard and putting on more impressive streaks of wins instead of losses like the comedian Sonnen.

Archived