What's the Best Saw Movie?

Doctor_Obviously

I have only seen the first' date=' which was quite good. Is it worth watching the others? i get bored with modern horror movies, they try to hard to shock thru gore and become lame IMO.[/quote']

Personally, I think they're all worth watching. Some are better than others.

The first was best because the story was fresh with a good story and twists' date=' the sequels were just out and out gore **** with a flimsy story tacked on the top. Gross out films do not do anything for me.[/quote']

It's much more than just a gross out film series...it's actually smart.

Personally' date=' I think they're all worth watching. Some are better than others.

It's much more than just a gross out film series...it's actually smart.[/quote']

I will probably give them a go, as a concept its pretty good. I just get bored if its gore for the sake of gore and lacks any content worth watching. But I will see

Yeah. No sex in any of them. But there is a naked lady in part 3. She's in a giant freezer being held up in front of hoses. So when the water starts. She starts to freeze. Literally.

And yes' date=' Hostel has more sex.[/quote']

Whata ya suppose our fascination is with watching people being gruesomely murdered?

I realise theres an appreciation for good special affects - but why do so many people wanna see people being murdered so horribly to start with?

Whata ya suppose our fascination is with watching people being gruesomely murdered?

I realise theres an appreciation for good special affects - but why do so many people wanna see people being murdered so horribly to start with?

thats the art of saw technically he doesnt murder them, there is always a way to survive and your supposed to have a better appreciation for life after...1 is prolly the best but i only say that cuz all the others blend together for me and i cant distinguish what happened in which one lol i dont think i even saw the last 2 or so.

thats the art of saw technically he doesnt murder them' date=' there is always a way to survive and your supposed to have a better appreciation for life after...1 is prolly the best but i only say that cuz all the others blend together for me and i cant distinguish what happened in which one lol i dont think i even saw the last 2 or so.[/quote']

^^This and....

It's just like seeing a hot woman walking around and you imagine her naked. People are intrigued by things that are forbidden and things that we can't normally get away with or see in detail.....hope that makes sense..lol

^^This and....

It's just like seeing a hot woman walking around and you imagine her naked. People are intrigued by things that are forbidden and things that we can't normally get away with or see in detail.....hope that makes sense..lol

makes perfect sense...i figure thats why so many people play FPS games and stuff like that, they cant go outside and shoot people so they do it in a fictional realm where no one is really harmed...

The situations the movies create raise an ethical question in the viewers mind, what would you do in those situations? Which is pretty powerful. Also the fact that there's method to jigsaws madness, he usually goes after people that have little regard for life and tests how much they really want to live. Everybody has they're own dilemma and they're all trying to survive extreme situations that are not that far fetched from reality, which instills fear/excitement into the viewer.

If I had to pick one Id say the one where jigsaw died which I think was 3. Awesome movies are just awesome.

The first was best because the story was fresh with a good story and twists' date=' the sequels were just out and out gore **** with a flimsy story tacked on the top. Gross out films do not do anything for me.[/quote']

but what would you do if you found yourself trapped in a room with nobody there to save you, with your ankle chained to the middle of the room and the only thing you have to work with is a butchers knife, and it wont penetrate the chain? that **** was freaky.....until i discovered the internet.

but what would you do if you found yourself trapped in a room with nobody there to save you' date=' with your ankle chained to the middle of the room and the only thing you have to work with is a butchers knife, and it wont penetrate the chain? that **** was freaky.....until i discovered the internet.[/quote']I would most likely do what the guy in 127 hours did.

Archived