Sign in to follow this  
JonesyUK

Hendo pissed off !!! Tweets Dana

danhendo

@danhendo I guess I should just quit training to win fights and to be exciting for the fans and just go to **** talking school. @danawhite

Completely agree with him.

The messed up thing with the whole JBJ/Chael TUF thing is also that guys like Hendo, Machida, Shogun, Gustafsson, will now have to wait until late 2013 before they can get a title shot !!!

How is the next no1 contender gonna be decided? Put Hendo up against Machida, winner faces winner of Shogun vs Gus?

What about guys like Evans, Davis and Teixiera?

Also, if Dana decides to put Machida and Shogun as TUF coaches, that takes them out of the title picture in 2013 too :mad: Although they make perfect sense as TUF Brazil coaches...

Also sucks that JBJ gets an extended time now as LHW champ and his 6th title defence in the bag... Sorry, but Sonnen aint gonna have **** for Jones. Jones destroys him standing, and Sonnen will not likely be able to take him down - even if he does the sub will be easy for Jones to lock in :rolleyes:

Chael will destroy Jones and the ratings for that show will be huge.

:rolleyes:

Where exactly do you have Sonnen winning this fight?

Jones is basically like Anderson Silva but with a wrestling base. So Sonnen is far less likely to be able to rag-doll the BIG Jones to the mat like he did Silva. Plus' date=' even if he does get Jones down, you really think Sonnen is gonna last 30 seconds in Jones's guard !!!

Why is Hendo talking **** about his buddy Chael?

He is not, he is just pointing out the facts that Chael is being given this shot over him based purely on his mouth. Hendo has EARNED the title shot

This^^

Especially after he talked **** about JBJ saying he shouldn't have ducked the Chael fight, lool...

O feiti?o virou se conta o feiti?eiro :D

Although, I dont think he's blaming JBJ or Sonnen for this, just the UFC in general.

I don't get it though, why not take Machida, Hendo, Shogun or Gus put one of them on Tuf against JBJ and have Sonnen face the one left without an opponent?

I guess they know the only way Sonnen is ever going to get a shot is if he gets it directly :rolleyes:

I don't get it though' date=' why not take Machida, Hendo, Shogun or Gus put one of them on Tuf against JBJ and have Sonnen face the one left without an opponent?

I guess they know the only way Sonnen is ever going to get a shot is if he gets it directly :rolleyes:[/quote']

Dana is getting a bit desperate me thinks.

TUF viewing figures have hit a new all-time low, PPV buys this year are on target to be the lowest in 5 years.

Dana is looking for quick-fix resolutions, this is probably the best one he could come up with aside fom the Super-Fights that seem near impossible to make happen

Well if no one is down to fight Jones I guess they had to find someone else who is willing to step up.

The only LHW I know that is highly ranked who is willing to fight JBJ is Hendo but he's booked with Machida.

Chael=ratings on TUF and down to step up

Unless anyone is willing to make a point and not watch TUF17 and the Sonnen-Jones fight they need to stfu and eat what daddy feeds them. The UFC isn't a democracy.

Guys that are willing to step up get rewarded. Sonnen rubbed the UFC's back and now they rub his. Bones turned them down and now things don't go his way. What happens when your employer is in a jam and asks for your help and you turn him down, is that any different?

The way things are playing out now is simply the way things work. It's not evil, it's common sense. All of those LHW divas wearing their big boy pants now should have picked up the phone back at the 151 fiasco and they all know it, that's why they don't all take to twitter right now.

Fans also need to drop that deserving argument. You can never have a true traditional ranking system because it would take years to climb them with only 4-5 fights a year and newcomers coming in every month.

The UFC is simply rewarding guys that are willing to put it on the line and put on exciting fights and I ffin' applaud it. Guys like Leonard Garcia would have been long gone in a traditional ranking system, and everyone loves to see that wildman fight. Next time the UFC is in a jam, show your worth and step up, good things will happen as you now see.

Now I wish some people would shut up about it and quit acting like they're going to pass up on the Chael-JBJ hypetrain because they damn well know they're all going to be on board when that sucker leaves.

Well if no one is down to fight Jones I guess they had to find someone else who is willing to step up.

The only LHW I know that is highly ranked who is willing to fight JBJ is Hendo but he's booked with Machida.

Chael=ratings on TUF and down to step up

This is never been confirmed, Dana said it is 'likely' that fight will be made, but its not confirmed as yet.

I would not be at all surprised if they pulled some **** like pulling Shogun now from the Gus fight so that he can coach TUF brazil in January against Machida, leaving Gus to fight either Hendo or Griffin

Unless anyone is willing to make a point and not watch TUF17 and the Sonnen-Jones fight they need to stfu and eat what daddy feeds them. The UFC isn't a democracy.

Guys that are willing to step up get rewarded. Sonnen rubbed the UFC's back and now they rub his. Bones turned them down and now things don't go his way. What happens when your employer is in a jam and asks for your help and you turn him down' date=' is that any different?

The way things are playing out now is simply the way things work. It's not evil, it's common sense. All of those LHW divas wearing their big boy pants now should have picked up the phone back at the 151 fiasco and they all know it, that's why they don't all take to twitter right now.

Fans also need to drop that deserving argument. You can never have a true traditional ranking system because it would take years to climb them with only 4-5 fights a year and newcomers coming in every month.

The UFC is simply rewarding guys that are willing to put it on the line and put on exciting fights and I ffin' applaud it. Guys like Leonard Garcia would have been long gone in a traditional ranking system, and everyone loves to see that wildman fight. Next time the UFC is in a jam, show your worth and step up, good things will happen as you now see.

Now I wish some people would shut up about it and quit acting like they're going to pass up on the Chael-JBJ hypetrain because they damn well know they're all going to be on board when that sucker leaves.[/quote']

This^^

Everyone that is complaining would still watch TUF and would still pay for the ppv.

The UFC is known for rewarding guys that are on their good side, and Chael is definitely on their good side.

It's all about the hype (moolah), entertainment (moolah), ratings (God knows TUF needs it badly now because this season is sinking faster than Bonnar's career and more moolah), more hype, more entertainment, higher ratings...I could go and on...even if the fight in the end will just stink. But who cares, by that time its money in the bank that matters. Everybody wins. Well, it's more like Zuffa wins. And when was the last time Dana cared about the fighter's standing?

Although the season will be a ratings winner with people more interested in ******** trash talk than actually MMA, I will not be tuning in. Complete farce and makes a mockery of the show and the LHW Belt.

like Hendo apparently said, why bother training hard to win fights when you can just talk **** and get 3 title fights?

TUF is WWE

And when was the last time Dana cared about the fighter's standing ?

I don't know what White is thinking, but I have no interest in Jones vs Sonnen -

I am not sure if TUF can really be saved. People have lost interested. Brock ****ing Lesnar was a coach on TUF 13 and ratings still weren't even that good right?

Chael would save TUF, the dude will talk so much crap it should be one of the best seasons.

Lesnar didn't talk crap to JDS-which was why ratings were low.

This^^

Especially after he talked **** about JBJ saying he shouldn't have ducked the Chael fight' date=' lool...

[b']O feiti?o virou se conta o feiti?eiro[/b] :D

Although, I dont think he's blaming JBJ or Sonnen for this, just the UFC in general.

I don't get it though, why not take Machida, Hendo, Shogun or Gus put one of them on Tuf against JBJ and have Sonnen face the one left without an opponent?

I guess they know the only way Sonnen is ever going to get a shot is if he gets it directly :rolleyes:

Hehe

I don't know what White is thinking' date=' but I have no interest in Jones vs Sonnen -[/quote']

Aye! Sonnen is just another ragdoll Jones is gonna toss around. Not interested either.

cuz chael is an *** and he sideswiped his buddy for the next shot

lol this tweet made me laugh though...i have a feeling that chael will be making some enemies by getting this fight...and the funny thing is, chael is just going to look awful after everyone sees him get his *** beat for the entire fight (he can't take jones down like he did silva i'm guessing

How does Chael who hasn't had a LHW fight in years get a title shot amazes me, especially since he lost to MW champ twice. IMO no automatic title shots unless you're the title holder from another organisation coming over, and still then you should have to fight the number 1 contender before getting the champ.

How does Chael who hasn't had a LHW fight in years get a title shot amazes me' date=' especially since he lost to MW champ twice. IMO no automatic title shots unless you're the title holder from another organisation coming over, and still then you should have to fight the number 1 contender before getting the champ.[/quote']

dana plays favorites

dana plays favorites

The UFC is a business after all. Hendo is too classy a guy to get hype like Sonnen. Sonnen + Jones = more $$$$ than Hendo + Jones. Simple but unfortunate.

Dana is getting a bit desperate me thinks.

TUF viewing figures have hit a new all-time low' date=' PPV buys this year are on target to be the lowest in 5 years.

Dana is looking for quick-fix resolutions, this is probably the best one he could come up with aside fom the Super-Fights that seem near impossible to make happen[/quote']

Yeah this is exactly the reasoning behind this fight. Make no mistake, ratings will be up for TUF and it will be a ppv bonanza come fight time.

Yeah this is exactly the reasoning behind this fight. Make no mistake' date=' ratings will be up for TUF and it will be a ppv bonanza come fight time.[/quote']

exactly...the fight was announced less than 24 hours ago and look how many posts there have been

jones knows how to put on exciting fights and decent at fight build-up

chael knows how to put on an exciting fight build-up and is decent at putting together an exciting fight

combine the two and you have ratings gold

is he the most deserving, NO!

is he the guy who will get the most people to talk and kisses dana's *** the most, YES

i know why the match was made, but i still don't like it. oh well, not the end of the world..just would like to see a better matchup for jones' next fight (hendo or texeira)

This fight sucks, Sonnen hs nothing for Jones...Hendo has everything for Jones...****** matchmaking...Jones 1st round sub...Jones vs Hendo never happening.

Sonnen may have nothing for Jones but he brings it. He comes to fight. He talks more **** than half the roster put together but he brings it in the cage too.

Hendo vs Jones would be TUF suicide. Lets face it, Hendo can fight... well he has a big right hand... but the guy has the personality of a wet paper towel.

Sonnen may have nothing for Jones but he brings it. He comes to fight. He talks more **** than half the roster put together but he brings it in the cage too.

Hendo vs Jones would be TUF suicide. Lets face it' date=' Hendo can fight... well he has a big right hand... but the guy has the personality of a wet paper towel.[/quote']

that's true...he KTFO bisping but in the TUF episodes, Bisping easily won the trash talk and personality battle

The UFC is a business after all. Hendo is too classy a guy to get hype like Sonnen. Sonnen + Jones = more $$$$ than Hendo + Jones. Simple but unfortunate.

Hendo isn't classy. While fans may have loved his "double tap" on Bisping, that was a foul move. While Hendo fans and Fedor haters may laud his victory in that matchup, they forget there were some blatantly brutal punches to the back of Fedor's head that sealed the victory. And most recently when a lot of reporters and fans criticized the decision win over Shogun as rightfully being a draw, butthurt Dan cries and moans that he thought he won a 10-8 round when he never was as dominant in a single round as Shogun was in the last. Hendo is not a classy guy, he's just not clever enough in the slightest when using his mouth.

Case in point? Does he actually train anymore to do anything beside swing his right hand hoping for a KO, using lefts just to make sure it's mixed up? Hendo against Jones is as bad of a matchup as Sonnen, since Jones easily has a reach and stamina advantage and would take this fight.

Hendo has every right to be pissed off. He is legit, Chael should be fighting mid level LHW's in my opinion.

BUT BUT...

Crying on social networking sites like a jilted, pregnant, teenage girly?

Pffft.

Take it to the man himself or keep it to yourself. I delete FB friends for airing dirty laundy in public, I sure don't want to be reading that crap from potentially the next LHW champ.

Hendo isn't classy. While fans may have loved his "double tap" on Bisping' date=' that was a foul move. While Hendo fans and Fedor haters may laud his victory in that matchup, they forget there were some blatantly brutal punches to the back of Fedor's head that sealed the victory. And most recently when a lot of reporters and fans criticized the decision win over Shogun as rightfully being a draw, butthurt Dan cries and moans that he thought he won a 10-8 round when he never was as dominant in a single round as Shogun was in the last. Hendo is not a classy guy, he's just not clever enough in the slightest when using his mouth.

Case in point? Does he actually train anymore to do anything beside swing his right hand hoping for a KO, using lefts just to make sure it's mixed up? Hendo against Jones is as bad of a matchup as Sonnen, since Jones easily has a reach and stamina advantage and would take this fight.[/quote']

And here I was thinking I was the only one who could see through the promotional team's picture of Hendo to the real dude.

Let's not forget, one thing Hendo fans LOVE to parade out there to show his "class" is that he never talks smack about an opponent.... at least he doesn't BEFORE a fight. If he wins a fight, shortly after he is full of insults and smack, almost every single time. But if he loses then he remains respectful and quiet. At least Sonnen is an honest d-bag.

And didn't Hendo set this whole mess into motion by waiting almost 3 weeks after finding out he would not be able to fight at 151 to pull out? It was his selfishness, and I think his plan with Sonnen, that started the ball rolling and ended with the first cancellation in UFC history, and the mess at the top of the division.

I agree that Sonnen should win at least 2 fights at LHW, totally.

But let me tell Hendo something:

"Next time you get hurt 2 weeks before an main event (title fight) please let UFC know in advance and Dana also wont be pissed at you, stupid"

I agree that Sonnen should win at least 2 fights at LHW' date=' totally.

But let me tell Hendo something:

"Next time you get hurt 2 weeks before an main event (title fight) please let UFC know in advance and Dana also wont be pissed at you, stupid"[/quote']

lol true

Every single LHW is pissed at this' date=' that's a given.

They might not say anything, but they are.

One of the worse decisions the UFC ever made.[/quote']

Agreed! All LHW fighters should actually just walk off.....tell Dana to go shove it!!! He will then have problems because he cannot have a weak no-body LHW division.

How 'bout you not get injured, you **** tard?

Chael was the only one to accept the Jones fight last month. He deserves it a thousand times more than all these LHW ducks.

Agreed! All LHW fighters should actually just walk off.....tell Dana to go shove it!!! He will then have problems because he cannot have a weak no-body LHW division.

Yes the should because what's the point on them working hard, winning fights when Dana just stabs them in the back. You know I'd understand if Chael had a few big name wins or LHW wins at least but the guys sucks his record is nothing.

Guys that are willing to step up get rewarded. Sonnen rubbed the UFC's back and now they rub his. Bones turned them down and now things don't go his way. What happens when your employer is in a jam and asks for your help and you turn him down' date=' is that any different?

Now I wish some people would shut up about it and quit acting like they're going to pass up on the Chael-JBJ hypetrain because they damn well know they're all going to be on board when that sucker leaves.[/quote']

It's more about satisfying Dana then skill. I won't pay for that fight.

Your the dude of dude's.

so hendo doesn't deserve to be a tuf coach? Ok' date=' just give him the title shot he deserves, then you can choose whoever you want to be a coach[/quote']

this...

Every single LHW is pissed at this' date=' that's a given.

They might not say anything, but they are.

One of the worse decisions the UFC ever made.[/quote']

I can understand Hendo's frustration but really no one else should complain because practically all the most deserving ones ducked the oppourtunity.

You have like four guys lined up as potential opponents. Dan gets injured, Machida and Shogun turn it down and no one else steps up except for half the MW division.