Fitch should call out the winner of BJ Penn vs Rory Mac

JonesyUK

Either continuing the bad blood started with BJ following their draw in 2011, or attempting to take out the new kid in the block in Rory Mac (who also is under the wing of nemesis of GSP), I think Fitch should be considering (if he is not already) calling out the winner of BJ Penn vs Rory MacDonald.

We know that realistically Fitch needs for GSP to beaten by Condit, or by the winner of the Hendricks/Kampmann fight, for him to have a chance at getting a WW title shot next year. But, following up a win over Erick Silva with a win over one of these guys would certainly get him back in the 'mix'.

Nick Diaz for sure will be in the talk next year when his suspension is up, I still believe that GSP vs Diaz is one of the most marketable fights for UFC in 2013.

Discuss. Thanx

Yes but I'm not really interested in him fight Penn again.

If he beats Penn can't really make a good case for the title' date=' Penn is a LW.

So he better hopes Rory wins and most importantly Condit wins.[/quote']

Best WW scenario:

Condit beats GSP

Fights winner of Hendricks/Kampmann (not bothered who wins tbh)

Rory Mac beats BJ

Fights Fitch

GSP fights Nick Diaz

Best WW scenario:

Condit beats GSP

Fights winner of Hendricks/Kampmann (not bothered who wins tbh)

Rory Mac beats BJ

Fights Fitch

GSP fights Nick Diaz

WHOA WHOA hold it right there Jonesy, I like you as a poster but getting carried away there bro :mad:

Penn is going to smack that some ***** back to puberty.

I want to see Fitch fight Maia just because their skills are interesting

WHOA WHOA hold it right there Jonesy' date=' I like you as a poster but getting carried away there bro :mad:

Penn is going to smack that some ***** back to puberty.

I want to see Fitch fight Maia just because their skills are interesting[/quote']

Dont get me wrong, i would love for Penn to do a 'Fitch over Silva' on Rory Mac, but at the same time i would love to see Fitch vs Rory Mac so...

BJ just needs to get his big **** of the big macs and get back to 155 where he could rule now Frankie 'the pointer' Edgar is gone.

BJ Penn vs Ben Henderson would be epic

Dont get me wrong' date=' i would love for Penn to do a 'Fitch over Silva' on Rory Mac, but at the same time i would love to see Fitch vs Rory Mac so...

BJ just needs to get his big **** of the big macs and get back to 155 where he could rule now Frankie 'the pointer' Edgar is gone.

BJ Penn vs Ben Henderson would be epic[/quote']

Yeah I don't understand why he is fighting at 170lbs, the weight cut can't be that bad since he is only around 165.

He might be the laziest fighter of all time :(

btw off topic question, the forum game is continuing next year right? same fighters and money?

Yeah I don't understand why he is fighting at 170lbs' date=' the weight cut can't be that bad since he is only around 165.

He might be the laziest fighter of all time :(

btw off topic question, the forum game is continuing next year right? same fighters and money?[/quote']

Yep

I don't think GSP is as good as he's cracked up to be... I think there's a list of people who can take him... Albeit' date=' this list is quite small, but a list indeed. Kampmann is on it.[/quote']

Kampman beat GSP.... come on get real.

Actually Fitch deserves a rematch with Hendricks.For one Hendricks did not beat him in a full fight,just a lucky shot.Hendricks never deserved that fight in the first place.

Condit/Diaz and anyone else SHOULD have had to go through Fitch to get a title shot.How Hendricks got a shot at Fitch after losing to Story a couple fights earlier is amazing bull ****.

Archived