So why is it ok for JBJ to fight Chael now, bur not to save a PPV?

Gaze_Into_My_Eyes

TUF will give Jones mush more exposure to try and rebuild his image. The ratings for TUF will unfortunately go thru the roof because people want to watch a WWE type show rather than MMA too

That has always been the case though, the reason they gave up on TUF live after 1 season is because they realized people like to see what happens within the house.

That has always been the case though' date=' the reason they gave up on TUF live after 1 season is because they realized people like to see what happens within the house.[/quote']

Yes, which is my point exactly

I want to watch fights, not idiots being idiots. that is cheap and lazy programming and not entertaining

Well they're going to cater to their larger audience' date=' which is people who care to see the story behind the fights.[/quote']

lol they are catering for people that wanna see ******** trast talk and nothing else. UFC like a circus that makes money

if people want to watch the story behind fights, there are other shows for that. TUF should be about the fighters, not the ****ing coaches. I hope that they dont take away from the actual fighters to much

They obviously put drama first then the competition 2nd my wife likes drama us men should not care about 2 grown men arguing and using scripted lines on a reality TV show.

Also if they cared so much about the drama then why not just make sure it's all scripted anyway that way they get what they want from all the fighters instead of making the world worst decisions, back stabbing other fighters who deserve something because the fought there butts off to get the chance.

If UFC sticks to this BS then TUF will die slowly anyway because every reality TV show finally does.

Because no Greg Jackson simply can fight' date=' They all need six months to "gameplan"[/quote']

^ This. And why does everyone think the rating will be huge, the same thing was said about the lesnar season and ratings sucked. Chael may be an even bigger talker then lesnar (just barely) but unlike twitter and the media jones will have his whole team to keep him from acting stupid and trying to talk back, which will be boring as all hell.

"Win some fans jon, don't sink to HIS level." - I can hear it now

^ This. And why does everyone think the rating will be huge' date=' the same thing was said about the lesnar season and ratings sucked. Chael may be an even bigger talker then lesnar (just barely) but unlike twitter and the media jones will have his whole team to keep him from acting stupid and trying to talk back, which will be boring as all hell.

[b']"Win some fans jon, don't sink to HIS level."[/b] - I can hear it now

:D

Archived