Bj penn is fit!!!! Rory is done!

mmafan73

If any other fighter looked that "fit" they'd be considered out of shape.

how do you know that's out of shape?

Anderson Silva doesn't have a real low bf% but he has great cardio.

You can't tell if a guy is fit or not by looking at a picture unless of course he has like 25%bf+

Yet you accuse Rory of using steroids with no proof. How ironic.

i like roidy, i rooted for him to smash mills at 145...i was there cheering him on...

roidy has been talking smack too much

and he looks suspicious for roid activity, it just takes the right random test, like they got overeem(who i also enjoy watching as a fighter)....

not a hater, just a skeptical person who points of what probably is true...

i like roidy' date=' i rooted for him to smash mills at 145...i was there cheering him on...

and he looks suspicious for roid activity, it just takes the right random test, like they got overeem(who i also enjoy watching as a fighter)....

not a hater, just a skeptical person who points of what probably is true...[/quote']

Yet I'm a hater for showing evidence that 100% shows BJ being fat. :rolleyes:

Its true though' date=' you don't have proof that Rory uses steroids. At least theres evidence to back up what yesterday is saying.[/quote']

i have already states its a reasonable suspicion...am i saying its a fact? NOPE

i already stated why his "argument"(if you can even call it that) is moot in this discussion....hes showing a picture of BJ who knows how many years back when he wasnt in fight training...this thread is about BJ being in shape NOW....

this ^ is why he is an idiot :)

i like roidy' date=' i rooted for him to smash mills at 145...i was there cheering him on...

not a hater, just a skeptical person who points of what probably is true...[/quote']your not a hater yet your calling him Roidy??

i think its a hard 1 to pick, Rory is consistent and yet BJ blows hot and cold, its really all about how much preparation BJ has put in.

I've seen him at his best, and seen him at his worse so would not like to bet..................BJ was amazing but i think too much time past now?????????????????

Did he get a job at the library recently?He does not look like a fighter,if i was that out of shape,i would never consider stepping into the Octagon.

Yes skills and smarts mean a lot,but you do need some strength and fitness as well.Penn's smarts are average at best,his skills have been for a long time relegated to a simple plodding jab.

• 1 month later...

Archived