Official list of people who want Chael vs JBJ !

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

Any educated and serious MMA fan knows this match delegitimizes the belt to an extent

So the people on this forum that support it will be basically zero because we all know MMA enough to know that Chael is outmatched and getting this shot for 1. his mouth 2. dana wanting to hook him up because he's bitter about hendo, machida, and shogun in the 151 situation...oh and bitter that gus told reporters he wasn't asked for the shot

People who don't follow MMA much will definitely support this though. Oh, and if you ask how many people are interested in watching TUF when they usually do not, that will also include a lot of people

I said this in a post right after it was reported

Fight makes no sense from a competitive fight standpoint

Fight is entertaining though

That sums this up...no more posts necessary (yeah right, lol)

Any educated and serious MMA fan knows this match delegitimizes the belt to an extent

So the people on this forum that support it will be basically zero because we all know MMA enough to know that Chael is outmatched and getting this shot for 1. his mouth 2. dana wanting to hook him up because he's bitter about hendo' date=' machida, and shogun in the 151 situation...oh and bitter that gus told reporters he wasn't asked for the shot

People who don't follow MMA much will definitely support this though. Oh, and if you ask how many people are interested in watching TUF when they usually do not, that will also include a lot of people

I said this in a post right after it was reported

Fight makes no sense from a competitive fight standpoint

Fight is entertaining though

That sums this up...no more posts necessary (yeah right, lol)[/quote']

Go die.... Lol @ the bolded

Also there is a pole in the site, most people WANT to see the fight / the TUF show.

I want to see the fight, better fight than Evans/Jones Shogun/Jones... And i like watching Sonnen and Bones fight.

Also there is a pole in the site' date=' most people WANT to see the fight / the TUF show.

I want to see the fight, better fight than Evans/Jones Shogun/Jones... And i like watching Sonnen and Bones fight.[/quote']

No buddy.... You die! It's drama queens like you that are ruining this sport.:rolleyes:

Also there is a pole in the site' date=' most people WANT to see the fight / the TUF show.

I want to see the fight, better fight than Evans/Jones Shogun/Jones... And i like watching Sonnen and Bones fight.[/quote']

OFC people want to see the show, it will be entertaining as ****

the actual fight though sucks and will be very one sided, and it was an underserved title shot and a waste of time

I rather see a deserved title shot given to someone who can fight jones rather than someone who will make fun of him for a few months then get his *** kicked....

if Hendo was coach he would have brought chael in anyways...

Drama queen? lol

Im happy about the fight' date=' not like all the 'drama queens' complaining about a great fight that most people are excited about.[/quote']

Why are you happy about the fight? Because you like Chael and all his "WWE drama" or is it because you like his gaay fighting style of lay and pray?

This fight is a joke and will be a one sided beat down. Anyone who thinks differently is an idiot that buys into Chaels own hype.

where is this pole you speak of?

Why are you happy about the fight? Because you like Chael and all his "WWE drama" or is it because you like his gaay fighting style of lay and pray?

This fight is a joke and will be a one sided beat down. Anyone who thinks differently is an idiot that buys into Chaels own hype.

I like watching the Best (or around there) MMA wrestler (wrestling being a HUGE part of MMA)

And to the 'wwe drama', its called trash talk, only adds to any fight honestly... (heard of Muhammad Ali?)

People also say how bad Chael will get beat... I agree.

But if Chael can take down Jones??? Then we have something interesting...

I mean, cmon if you dont like Chael vs Bones how can you have enjoyed any of Bones' other fights?

I like watching the Best (or around there) MMA wrestler (wrestling being a HUGE part of MMA)

And to the 'wwe drama'' date=' its called trash talk, only adds to any fight honestly... (heard of Muhammad Ali?)

People also say how bad Chael will get beat... I agree.

But if Chael can take down Jones??? Then we have something interesting...

I mean, cmon if you dont like Chael vs Bones how can you have enjoyed any of Bones' other fights?[/quote']

Best wrestler in mma?! LMFAO! All these guys are light years better than Sonnen because you need more than just wrestling. You also need jj defence which Sonnen sucks at...

GSP

Fitch

Rashad

Jones

Cormier.... and there are many more.

Are you seriously comparing Sonnen to Ali when it comes to trash talking? How dare you disgrace Ali like that!

If Chael can take down Jones we will have something interesting?! First of all it won't happen. But if by some miracle it did... it would be the biggest yawn fest ever until the ref stood them up or Jones would sweep/sub him.

No way in hell I would rather see Sonnen vs Bones than Evans jones or Shogan Jones. I don't even care that they are rematches. At least those fighters would of earned it.

you suck

Son' date=' I am dissapointed

especially from a hendo fan.[/quote']

:confused::confused::confused:

im contra sonnen/jones lol, never said i wanted this would like this or anything like it.! this sucks nuts !!! and i'm mad.!

If Rashad couldn't beat him' date=' Chael won't.[/quote']

Chael is going to test Jon's cardio, will to win, and heart. Chael won't stare at him, he will engage him from bell to bell. He has done that to every guy he has faced and it won't stop because he is fighting a Mister Fantastic wannabe. Let's see how Jon handles somebody who actually fully fights him. Don't be shocked if Jon breaks.

Archived