live press conference on jones/chael

Sisti

What a joke!!! Let's bring Tito back and give him an immediate title shot....no?? BJ Penn........cancel your fight and request a title shot asap!!!

No no lets just bring Hulk Hogan in next at least he has been training with scripts and stuff.. and he could probably out wrestle Chael lol

Chael either wants to be the fighter's best bud (stann, bisping) or insult them non-stop (silva)

With Jones I am not sure which side he's on...I have a feeling they will get along a little bit, but there will be some shots

Main thing I got out of this was that they screwed Hendo, but the other fighters really don't have much to whine about

It should be fun to watch...we all know it wasn't fair to sideswipe Hendo, but I think Dana did it because he's still pissed about him not giving proper notice for 151

It's messed up, but I'm over it...just looking forward to some entertaining shows and there are a lot of other great matchups that are more competitive in the meantime

Sonnen just needs to stop talking. Calling out the LHW division and saying he is in better shape is a joke. He looked gassed in the 2nd round against Silva. Half the division would knock his head off. I would love to see Glover tool this guy.

The man wouldn't last 2 rounds with any of the top 10 LHWs and he really can't say any different because his record sucks.

Just look at all the hate he is getting for this and the amount of negativity going around already. UFC makes bad decisions!

The man wouldn't last 2 rounds with any of the top 10 LHWs and he really can't say any different because his record sucks.

Just look at all the hate he is getting for this and the amount of negativity going around already. UFC makes bad decisions!

Yeah I definitely think this backfired on chael...it seems like he's getting a lot of flack for this and it's just going to ruin his chances of getting a title shot later. Wasting it on Jones is the worst move ever because he has a waaaay better chance at getting the belt at MW

I have a feeling Dana promised him another shot at LHW for all he did to help build silva/chael 1 and 2...you know chael only got $50,000 for the last silva fight...dana definitely promised him something else for all the interest he got in that match

I don't like politically correct speeches,i like pure honesty.

I am talking about Jones saying he wants to instill passion and effort.Well ya that is obvious and i doubt when talking a fight sport,you need to instill passion.

The truth is you NEED to see the weaknesses and positives in a fighter and work with that,first to correct problems and two to enhance the positive areas.

Going into a gym and hitting a trainers gloves and 30% workouts is meaningless.You pretty much need a hands on approach with each fighter.it is tough to do because you have a team of fighters.This TUF idea is more about the UFC having an idea to make money,it is not a true form of enhancing fighters abilities.

Dana would argue of course and tell us how he has the greatest fighters to teach these kids,but in reality,it doesn't do anything but make the UFC money and a cheap form of advertising.

Archived