Reason why anderson is the best champion today!!!

RodrigoRua

... because he has been tested !!!

Wheter you hate or love Anderson, Im sure you have seen him on his back with wordclass wrestlers (Sonnen and Hendo), you have seen him on stand up battles, you have seen him getting punhed in the face and not getting Koed, you have seen him losing a fight for 4 rounds and still keeping his belt (Sonnen), you have seen him sub a black belt jj (Lutter) and last saturdar you saw him doing a TD on Bonnar and finishing a guy who never got Tkoed or Koed before, we have seen his composure during trash talk (other champions would ask Dana to stop hmm), beating a "drugged" guy, etc ... Anderson has showns at all.

Now, let me ask you this:

JDS- Have you seem him (Im his fan btw) on his back lets say with Cain ?

JONES- He almost lost his arm when he finally fought a ok BJJ guy. Have you seen him in a bad situation like being on his back for 4 rounds or getting a clean shot on the face (trust me this will happen some day). to see how he reacts to it ? What did he do when Sonnen trashed talk him a little bit ? Cry to Dana ...

GSP- hmmmm ... do I have to say much here ? Let me see ... when was the last time he finished a fight ?!

BENDO- Love the dude but he will be really tested in december PLUS couldnt beat Edgard.

ALDO- He will have his most important (and harder) fight on his career when he faces Edgard. So far, Aldo hasnt been impressive in UFC other than his last fight with Chad. Im his fan but I wonder how he will do with Zombie and Edgard, honestly.

CRUZ/BARAO- Gotta fight each other still. Also, come on, what a "competitive" division huh ? So who the loser will fight ? Faber again ? LOL. Have u seen Cruz on his back ? Does he work on his elusiveness maybe because he does not have a good chin also ?

FLY- Not gonna go there with a division with 4 fighters, sorry !!!!

We saw him on his back with Hendo?

FACT is he looked like an amateur versus Sonnen's wrestling AND Sonnen is not really that great at wrestling,not much different than GSP,just a take down artist.

BTW sticking with the ground game,Sonnen has NEVER been good at that,is why he is ONLY a TD artist.he was subbed many times and simply could not handle Horn a very weak,skinny fighter.Nobody would claim Jeremy the BEST and he handled Sonnen easier than Silva did ,so ya do the math.

This is why the CAN crusher known as Silva cannot accept a guy like Weidman,a wrestler that also has wrestling moves beyond the take downs and is also well rounded,something Silva's opponents have NEVER been.

We saw him on his back with Hendo?

FACT is he looked like an amateur versus Sonnen's wrestling AND Sonnen is not really that great at wrestling' date='not much different than GSP,just a take down artist.

BTW sticking with the ground game,Sonnen has NEVER been good at that,is why he is ONLY a TD artist.he was subbed many times and simply could not handle Horn a very weak,skinny fighter.[b']Nobody would claim Jeremy the BEST and he handled Sonnen easier than Silva did ,so ya do the math.

[/b]

This is why the CAN crusher known as Silva cannot accept a guy like Weidman,a wrestler that also has wrestling moves beyond the take downs and is also well rounded,something Silva's opponents have NEVER been.

mmath doesnt work son

We saw him on his back with Hendo?FACT is he looked like an amateur versus Sonnen's wrestling AND Sonnen is not really that great at wrestling' date='not much different than GSP,just a take down artist.

BTW sticking with the ground game,Sonnen has NEVER been good at that,is why he is ONLY a TD artist.he was subbed many times and simply could not handle Horn a very weak,skinny fighter.Nobody would claim Jeremy the BEST and he handled Sonnen easier than Silva did ,so ya do the math.

This is why the CAN crusher known as Silva cannot accept a guy like Weidman,a wrestler that also has wrestling moves beyond the take downs and is also well rounded,something [b']Silva's opponents have NEVER been[/b].

Yes.....1st round Silva simply locked up Hendo and could do nothing, waitting to be stood up. Then the second round Hendo gave up his back like a noob!!

I just cannot get over the fact that Silva fought fighters that have more losses than wins inside the UFC......like really?!?

Archived