chael said he respects jones because he's a wrestler...and it's a fraternity

Sisti

seems to me he's not going to go insane on the trash talk

he also said that he hasn't beat anyone big...made fun of rampage (said he's an extra in some movie lol...that one made me laugh)

oh and he said that skill-set wise he admits jones is better

should be an interesting build...i think they will be relatively respectful to each other...hope it's entertaining without being too predictable in the trash talk

FT doesn't make sense. Im actually really pissed off about this match up, there r plenty of lhws that deserve the shot over this bum.Sonnen lost to bisping and anderson silva and now he deserves a title shot at LHW BS.Throw Hendo,Machida,Gusstuf, hell even shogun any of these guys will put up a better fight.

FT doesn't make sense. Im actually really pissed off about this match up' date=' there r plenty of lhws that deserve the shot over this bum.Sonnen lost to bisping and anderson silva and now he deserves a title shot at LHW BS.Throw Hendo,Machida,Gusstuf, hell even shogun any of these guys will put up a better fight.[/quote']

No kidding man. I think Dana White should be canned! He is a ****in idiot for either promoting or allowing this fight. If I could get him in front of me I would KO that arrogant,smug son of a *****!!!

FT doesn't make sense. Im actually really pissed off about this match up' date=' there r plenty of lhws that deserve the shot over this bum.Sonnen lost to bisping and anderson silva and now he deserves a title shot at LHW BS.Throw Hendo,Machida,Gusstuf, hell even shogun any of these guys will put up a better fight.[/quote']

Sonnen beat Bisping. And if anyone want to know why Dana made this happen, listen to the media call. It makes sense,

I am actually going to feel bad for Sonnen.....I can already see his banged up bloody face. I think I might look away while the hellbows rain down on Sonnen.

I'd let Jones beat me up for a few million too. I don't blame Sonnen for forcing his way into big fights, it';s the UFC who is to blame for thinking it's an acceptable title fight.

Archived