The official LHW rankings as of now

Bman420

My OPINION

1.Jon Jones no need to explain

2.Dan Henderson(beats Fedor and Shogun deserves 2nd spot and title shot F$$$ CHAEL)

3.Rashad(only person to go 5 rounds with jones and didn't do horrible)

4.Shogun(even though didn't look the greatest against Vera he did beat Machida Twice)

5.Machida(Bader is no joke finished him with ease)

6.Gusstuffson(Possibly #1 but he hasn't fought the top 5 contenders yet if he beats shogun he is easily at 4)

7.Rampage(Still is a beast when he is motivated, he did take out (machida as well)

8.Phil Davis(Beat Gusstuffson,Boestch,Stann,Lil Nog and didnt do bad against rashad deserves that spot)

9.Glover Tiexiera(Serious threat in the division with his boxing@Jujitsu just hasn't fought anyone irrelevent yet)

10.Thiago Silva(only has lost to top guys in the division and is still a serious threat to anyone in the division)

11.) Lil Nog 12.)Tehuna 13.)Forest 14.) Bonnar 15.)Ortiz 16.)Bader 17.)Vinny Magalhaes 18.)Hamil 19.)Maldanoldo 20.)Matyusenko

BELFORT isnt a LHW if he was i would have him at 7 rt below rampage.

I thought the ranks did not matter anymore....Sonnen and Dana can go BLEEP off!!

My thoughts are:

Jones clearly

Evans since he did not get finished or dominated, deserves re-match after one fight if he wins. He should fight Machida again.

Machida......Shogun can just GTFO!!

Phil Davis....I can actually see his style causing problems for JBJ

Gus since he is on a roll lately

I list it like so because JBJ finished all the others except Evans and still hasn't faced Davis or Gus yet. Machida is on the list because he finished Bader and is still a threat to anyone.

My OPINION

2.Dan Henderson(beats Fedor and Shogun deserves 2nd spot and title shot F$$$ CHAEL)

4.Shogun(even though didn't look the greatest against Vera he did beat Machida Twice)

6.Gusstuffson(Possibly #1 but he hasn't fought the top 5 contenders yet if he beats shogun he is easily at 4)

7.Rampage(Still is a beast when he is motivated' date=' he did take out (machida as well)

8.Phil Davis(Beat Gusstuffson,Boestch,Stann,Lil Nog and didnt do bad against rashad deserves that spot)

9.Glover Tiexiera(Serious threat in the division with his boxing@Jujitsu just hasn't fought anyone irrelevent yet)

10.Thiago Silva(only has lost to top guys in the division and is still a serious threat to anyone in the division)

11.) Lil Nog 12.)Tehuna 13.)Forest 14.) Bonnar 15.)Ortiz 16.)Bader 17.)Vinny Magalhaes 18.)Hamil 19.)Maldanoldo 20.)Matyusenko

BELFORT isnt a LHW if he was i would have him at 7 rt below rampage.[/quote']

I don't like this because I usually rank fighters based on who they've beaten, their records, how dominant they've been, etc. If there's a fighter above somebody who beat them, I usually say it's because the fight was long ago, surely irrelevant now, or it was a close decision anyway.

1. Jon Jones (Undeniably)

2. Rashad Evans

3. Lyoto Machida

4. Dan Henderson

5. Shogun Rua

6. Ryan Bader

7. Phil Davis

8. Alexander Gustafsson

9. Forrest Griffin

10. Thiago Silva

Rampage??The guy walks around ion gimp knees and has VERY little skill,he is highlyh over rated.

Nog,he is just another former Pride average fighter.

Worst name in there is Hendo,big time over rated.

EVERY fighter in there is on the down side,ONLY Gusty is on the upside still improving.

Rashad-Jones looked terrible,it was almost like Jones was afraid to beat up on Rashad,idk why maybe Rashad has some dirt on him he didn't want to come out.

I like to see Jimmo get some better fights.

Tex is just a guy who has ALWAYS been the bigger fighter and it does make a difference in close fights.You can only rely on that for so long,he will not be a champion in the UFC.

My OPINION

7.Rampage(Still is a beast when he is motivated' date=' he did take out (machida as well)

11.) Lil Nog 12.)Tehuna 13.)Forest 14.) Bonnar [b']15.)Ortiz[/b] 16.)Bader 17.)Vinny Magalhaes 18.)Hamil 19.)Maldanoldo 20.)Matyusenko

BELFORT isnt a LHW if he was i would have him at 7 rt below rampage.

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/nxkih3.jpg.gif[/img]"]nxkih3.jpg.gif

Archived