Don't fear me

Paul Buentello

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZZzZzZZZzzZzZzZzZz

What's it feel like KOing somebody cold in front of thousands of people?

Way better than getting KO'd infront of thousands of people. Really, it's the best feeling in the world. I'm not making a ton of money these days but I was never in it for the money anyways. I needed a win bad and to get my last win was just as exciting as my time in Affiction or the UFC.

Way better than getting KO'd infront of thousands of people. Really' date=' it's the best feeling in the world. I'm not making a ton of money these days but I was never in it for the money anyways. I needed a win bad and to get my last win was just as exciting as my time in Affiction or the UFC.[/quote']

Just watched your last fight, nice KO.

Do you have any intention of trying to return to the UFC?

And thank you very much for stopping by and taking the time to answer questions, very much appreciated.

Just watched your last fight' date=' nice KO.

Do you have any intention of trying to return to the UFC?

And thank you very much for stopping by and taking the time to answer questions, [u']very[/u] much appreciated.

I've always had a good relationship with the UFC. Just like most everyone else you have to win to stay onboard. Joe Silva told me to get 3 wins and I'll be back. I'm giving it another run and well see what happens.

Anytime anybody goes that young is just a tragedy. Had so much life left to live.

It will make you thankful for every day you wake up when you hear things like that

I'm not old by any means but I am 31, and to hear of people going that are younger than me just really makes you want to strive to do the best that you can with what little time you might have

I know you & Evan went to school together' date='but were you & Tanner friends while in school??You were both from Amarillo,as well as Golden Boy..[/quote']

Not really. he was older than me. We didn't get along until after we were both in the UFC due to our rivalry and both being in the same weight division. Heath Herring was also from Amarillo and got his start there too. The most underrated fighter though was Paul Jones. Had 20 fights with his only loss to Chuck Liddell.

Archived