Sign in to follow this  
Showtime956

Perfect gameplan fighting A. SILVA

Honestly ive come to conclusion that you HAVE to counter him. So i thought that what if a guy like machida gave his back to the cage and bobbed his head around like anderson was doing and let him come and attack you. Machida is a powerful puncher and almost as good as anderson counter fighting. So IMO machida is the guy to dethrone anderson in the striking game. Some of you guys will probably say im out of my mind but,im not convinced that way you beat anderson is by wrestling, imo he let sonnen lay on him. With a guy like JBJ no way he will let him stay on top, hes going to be throwing up his legs for armbars and triangles every min. JBJ;s on top of him. I dont think he will be on his back for long against JBJ.

You're the new rumble170champ

TERRIBLE poster

Please suggest the perfect gameplan for the SPIDER that has not been tried already, then post it here so i can tell you how ridiculous yours is. TY.

Have fun talking to a fraction of the forum then.

A fraction of the forum are nick diaz fans?Ouchh,wrong forum for me. Just question how you could be a fan when he disrespects the sport in many ways.

I'm not quite sure that is the best way to out Anderson. I think Chael showed us that the best way was to give him absolutely no space and be aggressive like crazy but remain balanced. I think Vitor could have given Anderson a run for the money in striking if he wasn't timid. he was timid trying to gain his distance and boom kick to the face. I'd like to see someone continue to push who has a strong chin.

A wrestler with a good ground game, submission defense, and some power. The best candidate right now is Chris Weidman. He could take Anderson down, soften him up with punches and elbows while waiting for his opening.

Anderson might still beat him but I think that is the best game plan.

Silva vs. Machida would be a staring contest until Anderson decides to get goofy, put some fear into Lyoto, and then finish him off.

The only thing that MIGHT be effective against Anderson is Jon's sidekick to the leg. Nobody has been able to counter that with anything so far and it's almost like there's no risk whatsoever for Jones to throw that at will as many times as he wants. Somebody needs to make him pay for it and that guy could very well be The Spider. Who knows, Anderson may be able to shift laterally and sweep the leg as he goes for it, he may be able to catch it and sweep him that way, or catch it and knock his mouthpiece into his brain.

So yea, the biggest challenge for Anderson is dealing with Bones' length and methodical strategy, which has trumped every single elite striker he has faced thus far. But I think he could pull something off and tool that fool.

Nahh .. it is still a powerful wrestling/ground game/GnP.

The problem is that Hendo had the opportinity by didnt have a submission skill and Sonnen didnt have submission skills neither powerfull GnP and Anderson could take that all night long on the ground from both.

I gotta agree with you that Im not sure JBJ would hold Anderson for too long on the floor based on how easy Rampage could stand up after Jones had him in a full mount, also Jones couldnt hold Shogun neither Vitor so go figure I think u r right on that one and once the fight is standing we all know how Jones would look like an amateur with Anderson !!

The problem is that Hendo had the opportinity by didnt have a submission skill and Sonnen didnt have submission skills neither powerfull GnP and Anderson could take that all night long on the ground from both.

I gotta agree with you that Im not sure JBJ would hold Anderson for too long on the floor based on how easy Rampage could stand up after Jones had him in a full mount' date=' also Jones couldnt hold Shogun neither Vitor so go figure I think u r right on that one and once the fight is standing we all know how Jones would look like an amateur with Anderson !![/quote']

Anderson would have a hard time getting past Jones' long arms. Jones has the advantage in everything except submissions.

Anderson would have a hard time getting past Jones' long arms. Jones has the advantage in everything except submissions.

"He is not the best, he just do things people think is impossible" ;)

So I believe he would "play" Jones on the stand up, sorry !

Honestly ive come to conclusion that you HAVE to counter him. So i thought that what if a guy like machida gave his back to the cage and bobbed his head around like anderson was doing and let him come and attack you. Machida is a powerful puncher and almost as good as anderson counter fighting. So IMO machida is the guy to dethrone anderson in the striking game. Some of you guys will probably say im out of my mind but' date='im not convinced that way you beat anderson is by wrestling, imo he let sonnen lay on him. With a guy like JBJ no way he will let him stay on top, hes going to be throwing up his legs for armbars and triangles every min. JBJ;s on top of him. I dont think he will be on his back for long against JBJ.[/quote']

Silva and his camp even mentioned that Machida "tools" Silva in the stand up when sparring. Silva WILL NOT engage first, if his opponent pulled the same tactic against Silva, you really will have two people staring at each other doing nothing. Silva locked up Hendo most of the first round waitting to get stood up while Hendo was on top..... doubt he is letting fighters do so. Silva ain't rope-a-dopeing with JBJ hellbows rainning down on him.

"He is not the best' date=' he just do things people think is impossible" ;)

So I believe he would "play" Jones on the stand up, sorry ![/quote']

He doesn't do anything that's near impossible. You used to see this all the time in boxing, where one fighter's reflexes are so much faster then his opponent that the slower fighter seems to fighting in slow motion.

I gotta agree with you that Im not sure JBJ would hold Anderson for too long on the floor based on how easy Rampage could stand up after Jones had him in a full mount' date=' also Jones couldnt hold Shogun neither Vitor[/b'] so go figure I think u r right on that one and once the fight is standing we all know how Jones would look like an amateur with Anderson !!

That might be true, but he also inflicted so much damage that the fight was basically over by the time they got up. That is how Jones wins.

Waiting to counter Anderson is hard, because he is extremely accurate and fast. One mistake and he gains the upper hand. I thought about this strategy too, but there doesn?t seem to be anyone capable of pulling it off. A slight variation on this strategy is to just dodge his attacks until he gets impatient. Flip a finger, shout insults, anything to make him lose his cool.

That might be true' date=' but he also inflicted so much damage that the fight was basically over by the time they got up. That is how Jones wins.

Waiting to counter Anderson is hard, because he is extremely accurate and fast. One mistake and he gains the upper hand. I thought about this strategy too, but there doesn?t seem to be anyone capable of pulling it off. A slight variation on this strategy is to just dodge his attacks until he gets impatient. [b']Flip a finger, shout insults, anything to make him lose his cool[/b].

LOL.....First person I immediately thought was Diaz! Since Sonnen got his shot at JBJ.....No reason Diaz cannot come back and get an immediate shot at Silva.

Honestly ive come to conclusion that you HAVE to counter him. So i thought that what if a guy like machida gave his back to the cage and bobbed his head around like anderson was doing and let him come and attack you. Machida is a powerful puncher and almost as good as anderson counter fighting. So IMO machida is the guy to dethrone anderson in the striking game. Some of you guys will probably say im out of my mind but' date='im not convinced that way you beat anderson is by wrestling, imo he let sonnen lay on him. With a guy like JBJ no way he will let him stay on top, hes going to be throwing up his legs for armbars and triangles every min. JBJ;s on top of him. I dont think he will be on his back for long against JBJ.[/quote']

IMO, it has to be a game of feinting and watching Anderson overreact or underreact and then at the perfect moment, attack while during that fraction of a second that Anderson made his mistake continuing attacking and not letting up. Chael as I have said before has already provided this type of feinting and attacking strategy (recall the A.Silva vs Sonnen fight # 1 where Sonnen kept coming forward and throwing the low kick as a sort of feint or just as a distance feeler to know that he was in range to punch Silva, which Sonnen did many times during this first fight.

So, you don't have to be Machida to do this though unfortunately nobody in MW has developed such a muscle memory reaction like Machida, which would help a lot. Remember, Machida's been learning counter fighting karate since a very young age, not many mma guys have done that to have such keen counter fighting skills.

So with just knowing the basics of boxing strikes and adding a feint as a range finder and then unloading a non-stop punching attack can catch, stun, knock down Silva, then you take it from there with an excellent ground game, elbow and pound, hammer and pound, or punch pound out Silva. :cool:

Don't Fight Anderson he is an alien from outerspace sent here to destroy our best fighters and eat our Burger King...Just DONT!

Silva and his camp even mentioned that Machida "tools" Silva in the stand up when sparring. Silva WILL NOT engage first' date=' if his opponent pulled the same tactic against Silva, you really will have two people staring at each other doing nothing. Silva locked up Hendo most of the first round waitting to get stood up while Hendo was on top..... doubt he is letting fighters do so. Silva ain't rope-a-dopeing with JBJ hellbows rainning down on him.[/quote']

hahah and you believe peter pan exists too right??

Anderson is known for being very humble , like crediting steven seagals for the kick to belford or saying bj peen is the best fighter in the world, he even says that he is not the best.

Anderson would destroy machida, no questions ask . The only one that can give anderson problems in the LHW is rashad and jones , and mostly because they both are pretty good wrestlers

The machida fun would be fun , but anderson is a lot better than machida period

hahah and you believe peter pan exists too right??

Anderson is known for being very humble ' date=' like crediting steven seagals for the kick to belford or saying bj peen is the best fighter in the world, he even says that he is not the best.

Anderson would destroy machida, no questions ask . The only one that can give anderson problems in the LHW is rashad and jones , and mostly because they both are pretty good wrestlers

The machida fun would be fun , but anderson is a lot better than machida period[/quote']

Agree^

Except you misquoted Anderson: he said BJ is the BESS not BEST but otherwise 100% accurate

Doesn't Peter exsist?????????????????????????????????????????

just not , machida is not as good as anderson counter striking. He is ok and his footwork helps him a lot but he is not anderson . Anderson is a lot faster, most powerfull , better footwork , punches, kicks . Machida is a great fighter but he would be murder by anderson in the standing.

A good wrestler with great submission is the only way to beat silva.

I'm not quite sure that is the best way to out Anderson. I think Chael showed us that the best way was to give him absolutely no space and be aggressive like crazy but remain balanced. I think Vitor could have given Anderson a run for the money in striking if he wasn't timid. he was timid trying to gain his distance and boom kick to the face. I'd like to see someone continue to push who has a strong chin.

This....If Chael Sonnen decided to hit like a man during either of the fights, it would have been a different story.

This....If Chael Sonnen decided to hit like a man during either of the fights' date=' it would have been a different story.[/quote']

Dope *** sig

When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim. - Rigan Machado

just not ' date=' machida is not as good as anderson counter striking. He is ok and his footwork helps him a lot but he is not anderson . Anderson is a lot faster, most powerfull , better footwork , punches, kicks . Machida is a great fighter but he would be murder by anderson in the standing.

A good wrestler with great submission is the only way to beat silva.[/quote']

You are completely wrong. Machida can match Anderson in the striking. The only thing that Anderson is better at in the striking is his highly developed head movement and rope a dope laying on the cage and using his superior head movement to avoid strikes.

Machida uses karate where mostly head movement is not used as much as in boxing, which is Anderson's forte. Machida avoids strikes with his footwork and fighting stance angles. So, you're just simply ignorant about different styles of fighting.

Anderson can be beat, and Chael gave the 75% blueprint on how to do this in his first fight with Silva.

Anderson is not invincible.

Part 1.

The best chance is to take him down to nullify his striking game which is his most dangerous aspect. Chael layed the blue print for that. You come out hard straight at him and strike/slip and mow him down with a slightly high double leg or bodylock trip. You don't allow him circle around the edge or use the cage.

Part 2.

Once he's down you need a constant but off beat GnP. Relax, explode, relax, explode. You have to sneak in the explosions of 1-3 three hard shots and the relaxed shots need to have an off beat timing so Anderson if pressured by not catching on to the timing. You also need to throw in some false explosions in there to really **** up his timing.

Position wise from the guard you need a mix between close head to chin and bicep control ( like Randy or GSP ) and a fully postured up standing over the guard and stacking GnP ( Like Bendo ). Posture while staying on your knees will get you in trouble with Anderson. Both GNP styles here should be used to pass the guard either to half or preferrably Side control. Strike to pass and pass to strike. He can't defend both.

Part 3.

From Side control using the modified scarf a lot along with the crucifix position should be used to prevent guard recovery set up submissions on the far arm and short elbows and maybe even an arm triangle. This will put constant pressure on Anderson to escape and it wear him out.

Part 4.

If he's taking littile damage and defending well you can always use twister side control and take the mount or take his back. I'd prefer mount because it think it's more stable most of the time. Anderson is so long though you almost need to use short elbows instead of punches and use that to trap his arm Rickson style with the grip behind the head and then switch to S-mount. From there you can continue to strike switch to a arm triangle, go for an armbar or take his back.

Easier said than done but this is a good strategy to destroy Anderson.

Part 1.

The best chance is to take him down to nullify his striking game which is his most dangerous aspect. Chael layed the blue print for that. You come out hard straight at him and strike/slip and mow him down with a slightly high double leg or bodylock trip. You don't allow him circle around the edge or use the cage.

Part 2.

Once he's down you need a constant but off beat GnP. Relax' date=' explode, relax, explode. You have to sneak in the explosions of 1-3 three hard shots and the relaxed shots need to have an off beat timing so Anderson if pressured by not catching on to the timing. You also need to throw in some false explosions in there to really **** up his timing.

Position wise from the guard you need a mix between close head to chin and bicep control ( like Randy or GSP ) and a fully postured up standing over the guard and stacking GnP ( Like Bendo ). Posture while staying on your knees will get you in trouble with Anderson. Both GNP styles here should be used to pass the guard either to half or preferrably Side control. Strike to pass and pass to strike. He can't defend both.

Part 3.

From Side control using the modified scarf a lot along with the crucifix position should be used to prevent guard recovery set up submissions on the far arm and short elbows and maybe even an arm triangle. This will put constant pressure on Anderson to escape and it wear him out.

Part 4.

If he's taking littile damage and defending well you can always use twister side control and take the mount or take his back. I'd prefer mount because it think it's more stable most of the time. Anderson is so long though you almost need to use short elbows instead of punches and use that to trap his arm Rickson style with the grip behind the head and then switch to S-mount. From there you can continue to strike switch to a arm triangle, go for an armbar or take his back.

Easier said than done but this is a good strategy to destroy Anderson.[/quote']

good read and well put

Part 1.

Part 2.

Once he's down you need a constant but off beat GnP. Relax' date=' explode, relax, explode. You have to sneak in the explosions of 1-3 three hard shots and the relaxed shots need to have an off beat timing so Anderson if pressured by not catching on to the timing. You also need to throw in some false explosions in there to really **** up his timing.

Part 3.

Part 4.

Easier said than done but this is a good strategy to destroy Anderson.[/quote']

sounds easy but there are a lot of problems

1 - anderson has a decent takedown defense, as a matter of fact fighting against sonnen twice really helped him improve his TDD , it seems like he is been really practicing against wrestlers in trainning ,plus fighting a wrestler like sonnen does really bring up your game. None of the contenders are as good as sonnen in taking down people and controlling fighters on the ground , sonnen is one of the best ( if not the best , with GSP) in taking people down . So from now on anyone anderson faces will be easier to defend than sonnen . I think that is the main reason why Anderson is so open about fighting GSP , he is pretty confident in his TDD and he should be after facing a wrestler like sonnen twice.

2 Even if you get anderson on the groung, he is pretty good offf his back , he is by far one of the best fighters in that type of situation , he stays calms, he knows how to avoid damage. A great example of this was against sonnen and henderson , and those two are pretty savage in the ground and pound , so good luck finding someone as good as those two ( very few fighters out there, and dont even bring munoz)

3 Even if you get an agressive wrestler to hold him there and G n P silva , you still have to consider that silva is a black belt in BJJ and he is a pretty good submission artist, more than what he gets credit for. He has submitted lutter and henderson. Plus he has a long body which really helps him when it comes down to submit people off his back

4 Shooting for a takedown may not be the best idea if you dont have a good chin because anderson could catch you with a knee so it has to be someone really fast

In theory there are only 3 fighters capable of doing this in the MW and LHW in order

1 jon jones - He has all the tools to beat silva , it is like he was made to beat the spider. However his EGO is so high that i m sure he will try to strike with silva to prove he is better than him and he will loose if that happens. Silva is not dumb , he will make sure jones strikes with him by taunting him.

2 Rashad evans - His speed when he takes people down and his ground game is one of the best in the world. He is a bigger version of gsp ( somewhat) , however his chin may the biggest problem , and against the spider thats huge. But you never know , he should be capable of give the spider a good fight

3 Chris Weidman very impressed with hus performance against munoz, however he hasnt face many fighters and I really want to see him against belford, sonnen , belcher , bisping even rich frankling to make a judgment . I dont think fighting boetch makes him a contender. Im not saying he is not good but he needs to beat someone good

sounds easy but there are a lot of problems

1 - anderson has a decent takedown defense' date=' as a matter of fact fighting against sonnen twice really helped him improve his TDD , it seems like he is been really practicing against wrestlers in trainning ,plus fighting a wrestler like sonnen does really bring up your game. None of the contenders are as good as sonnen in taking down people and controlling fighters on the ground , sonnen is one of the best ( if not the best , with GSP) in taking people down . So from now on anyone anderson faces will be easier to defend than sonnen . I think that is the main reason why Anderson is so open about fighting GSP , he is pretty confident in his TDD and he should be after facing a wrestler like sonnen twice.

[b']Im not saying this part is easy^^ but it's better than striking with him or using wall and stall dirty boxing [/b]

2 Even if you get anderson on the groung, he is pretty good offf his back , he is by far one of the best fighters in that type of situation , he stays calms, he knows how to avoid damage. A great example of this was against sonnen and henderson , and those two are pretty savage in the ground and pound , so good luck finding someone as good as those two ( very few fighters out there, and dont even bring munoz)

Ofcourse he is which is why i said against his guard you are close in his face ( to take away his space and mobility ) and you throw his timing off with off beat GnP and look to Stand up posture and stack his guard to do damage and pass. I even said if you play the middle game that is where Silva excells.

3 Even if you get an agressive wrestler to hold him there and G n P silva , you still have to consider that silva is a black belt in BJJ and he is a pretty good submission artist, more than what he gets credit for. He has submitted lutter and henderson. Plus he has a long body which really helps him when it comes down to submit people off his back

Which is why you need to pass his guard like i mentioned. His guard allows him to be dangerous off his back and more relaxed. You take that away at the very least you don't have to worry about submission as much and you can use your weight, positioning and striking to wear him down.

4 Shooting for a takedown may not be the best idea if you dont have a good chin because anderson could catch you with a knee so it has to be someone really fast

This is why i suggest fast straight punching with proper timing to invite the counter which you slip ( not duck or level change ) to shoot a high double or bodylock to avoid any knees. If Andy is forced to be step or sway back to avoid a hard striaight his hips are open and if he counters you slip it and mow him down with your momentum and his

In theory there are only 3 fighters capable of doing this in the MW and LHW in order

1 jon jones - He has all the tools to beat silva , it is like he was made to beat the spider. However his EGO is so high that i m sure he will try to strike with silva to prove he is better than him and he will loose if that happens. Silva is not dumb , he will make sure jones strikes with him by taunting him.

2 Rashad evans - His speed when he takes people down and his ground game is one of the best in the world. He is a bigger version of gsp ( somewhat) , however his chin may the biggest problem , and against the spider thats huge. But you never know , he should be capable of give the spider a good fight

3 Chris Weidman very impressed with hus performance against munoz, however he hasnt face many fighters and I really want to see him against belford, sonnen , belcher , bisping even rich frankling to make a judgment . I dont think fighting boetch makes him a contender. Im not saying he is not good but he needs to beat someone good

My responses in bold.

just not ' date=' machida is not as good as anderson counter striking. He is ok and his footwork helps him a lot but he is not anderson . Anderson is a lot faster, most powerfull , better footwork , punches, kicks . Machida is a great fighter but he would be murder by anderson in the standing.

A good wrestler with great submission is the only way to beat silva.[/quote']

are you ****ing kidding me. machida isa stage of speed ahead of silva. just wacth any of there fights. Also there isn't anyone that can stand with machida skill for skill. You think anderson is the king of making ppl fight his fight. You must not have sen machida fight. silva has a bit better hands but machidas footwork and kicks are leagues above silva.

are you ****ing kidding me. machida isa stage of speed ahead of silva. just wacth any of there fights. Also there isn't anyone that can stand with machida skill for skill. You think anderson is the king of making ppl fight his fight. You must not have sen machida fight. silva has a bit better hands but machidas footwork and kicks are leagues above silva.

He looked fantastic against Shougun you're right.

You're the new rumble170champ

TERRIBLE poster

Actually, if I recall, rumble170champ's top fighter on his little list was Anthony Pettis.

This may be more literal than you know.

You miss the whole point to why Silva used the cage.I don't know what others have been saying,but to me it is very obvious,you use it because it makes for easier take down defense.

A guy like GSP for example is explosive with his legs and drives you back,so you are off balance at the same time.With your back to the cage your balance problem is taken care of.If you happen to be dbl legged down,you can still use the cage to get back up.

So thinking to use the cage versus Silva would be assuming he is going to take you down,NEVER going to happen.Silva simply uses speed and very fast core movement.You want to beat a guy who bops and weaves,you take him down,where his core is totally removed.

You miss the whole point to why Silva used the cage.I don't know what others have been saying' date='but to me it is very obvious,you use it because it makes for easier take down defense.

A guy like GSP for example is explosive with his legs and drives you back,so you are off balance at the same time.With your back to the cage your balance problem is taken care of.If you happen to be dbl legged down,you can still use the cage to get back up.

So thinking to use the cage versus Silva would be assuming he is going to take you down,NEVER going to happen.Silva simply uses speed and very fast core movement.You want to beat a guy who bops and weaves,you take him down,where his core is totally removed.[/quote']

Silva also uses the cage to trick his opponents into thinking they have the striking advantages because they have cornered him, but little do they know the Muhammad Ali trick of the rope a dope where Anderson plays with his opponents by letting his opponents hit him with grazing punches, so that Anderson can tire them out and frustrate them, and then wait for it ...

Anderson then launches forward with a precision flying knee strike or whatever to end the fight while the opponents are frustrated and have made mistakes with Anderson. :rolleyes:

I have not saw every post here so forgive me if I repeat anyone

I think the perfect game plan for beating silva is that of a Randy type

What was randy good at?....greco style of wrestling...and a lot of dirty boxing against the cage

Randy would use a lot of head movement to get into the pocket and get a clinch going to push them against the cage...the key would be is to now if you can get silvas back against the cage...if you can't then bail fast to make sure he does not get his type of clinch game going and throw some knees and elbows

But once u get him against the cage just sit the and grind him out earning points and make sure you keep your chest close to his so silva can't create space to deliver a knee to your core...the way I look at it is this "every second you can keep it on the feet with silva and not be in danger of getting koed and yet score points is a win"

With this style you van tire out a guy while doing some damage (ur not getting the ko) while also not being risked of getting koed

To me the most important step is to maintain your clinch game going...if you lose the clinch get out of there fast and make sure you are not on the end of silva punching range

While it would be very tempting to go for the easy TD on silva I would not recommend it cuz silva is so dangerous off his back...unless your sub defence is amazing I would not say go for that easy TD

Sometimes I feel silva gives up the TD cuz he's so sure he can sub you

thoughts?

I have not saw every post here so forgive me if I repeat anyone

I think the perfect game plan for beating silva is that of a Randy type

What was randy good at?....greco style of wrestling...and a lot of dirty boxing against the cage

Randy would use a lot of head movement to get into the pocket and get a clinch going to push them against the cage...the key would be is to now if you can get silvas back against the cage...if you can't then bail fast to make sure he does not get his type of clinch game going and throw some knees and elbows

But once u get him against the cage just sit the and grind him out earning points and make sure you keep your chest close to his so silva can't create space to deliver a knee to your core...the way I look at it is this "every second you can keep it on the feet with silva and not be in danger of getting koed and yet score points is a win"

With this style you van tire out a guy while doing some damage (ur not getting the ko) while also not being risked of getting koed

To me the most important step is to maintain your clinch game going...if you lose the clinch get out of there fast and make sure you are not on the end of silva punching range

While it would be very tempting to go for the easy TD on silva I would not recommend it cuz silva is so dangerous off his back...unless your sub defence is amazing I would not say go for that easy TD

Sometimes I feel silva gives up the TD cuz he's so sure he can sub you

thoughts?

Well, let me think here for a sec. Rich Franklin tried twice to fight him in the clinch and dirty boxing range, and we all know what happened there=Ko via Plum Thai Clinch with knees to body and head and then followed it with kicks and punches as Franklin was going down.

Unless you got good stamina and cardio and excellent bobbing and weaving and kickboxing skills, don't kickbox with Anderson because look at what happened to Griffin-he got tired and frustrated with anderson slipping punches and bobbing and weaving and KO'ed by just a jab.

You can beat Anderson with excellent boxing and kickboxing skills, but you have to feint him into attacking and making a mistake, then simply you counter with punch, kick, flying knee, whatever, and never stop the flurry of strikes 'til you TKO or KO him.

Chael sort of did this in the 1st fight, but he only had Silva stunned, not TKO'ed or KO'ed.

I can think of some that can beat Anderson. Only thing is he is not being matched up against

these: Weidman via gnp' date=' Belcher via TKO or KO, and winner of Franklin vs Cung Le via

TKO or KO.[/quote']

Franklin or Cung Le? Hahahahahaha