Anderson Silva avenges his losses. Why can't Jones?

RogerJones620

Anderson Silva went out and re-fought all the guys who beat him (Yushin Okami' date=' Chael Sonnen) and beat the hell out of them.

Instead of fighting cans like Rampage, and Vitor Belfort, why can't see Jon Jones avenge his only loss by calling out Matt Hamill? Is it because hes afraid of losing his title?[/quote']

Why you trolling bro?

Anderson Silva went out and re-fought all the guys who beat him (Yushin Okami' date=' Chael Sonnen) and beat the hell out of them.

Instead of fighting cans like Rampage, and Vitor Belfort, why can't Jon Jones avenge his only loss by calling out Matt Hamill? Is it because hes afraid of losing his title?[/quote']

Did you see that fight? That was one of the most one-sided beatings I have ever seen in the UFC

It's funny because that was one of the fights that made me realize Jones was insanely good

Instead of fighting cans like Rampage, and Vitor Belfort, why can't Jon Jones avenge his only loss by calling out Matt Hamill? Is it because hes afraid of losing his title?[/quote']

Had to stop laughing so I can type.......Seriously?!?!? Matt Hamill?!?!? Just GTFO!!!! As far as I am concerned....JBJ has NO losses on his record, The ref actually saved Hamill from further destruction!!

Archived