Lol at nobody talking about gsp vs condit ? Any reason why ?

RodrigoRua

Makes me laugh how Condit and GSP put themselves in a funny situation where they will be in a headline upcoming UFC 154, undisputed WW champion and NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IT IN HERE ... LMAO

I guess thats what happens when you dont finish a fight over 2 years and run for 25 min or tell your fans to not blink for 25 min ...

LMAO

Seriously not sure if I will be watching this one !!!

Makes me laugh how Condit and GSP put themselves in a funny situation where they will be in a headline upcoming UFC 154' date=' undisputed WW champion and NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IT IN HERE ... LMAO

I guess thats what happens when you dont finish a fight over 2 years and run for 25 min or tell your fans to not blink for 25 min ...

LMAO

Seriously not sure if I will be watching this one !!![/quote']

this is the calm before the storm. as always, the forum gets clogged up with gsp topics from 2 weeks before the fight all the way to a month later.

dont worry ull be reading lots about him. u dont have to watch the fight though

Makes me laugh how Condit and GSP put themselves in a funny situation where they will be in a headline upcoming UFC 154' date=' undisputed WW champion and NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IT IN HERE ... LMAO

LMAO

Seriously not sure if I will be watching this one !!![/quote']

TUF news came out. On Monday, there was about 12 threads about GSP on the front page. Are you new here?

There looks to be some good fights on the card that should be interesting, but they are hoping, again, that the main card is what's going to bring in the money, because without that, the card wouldn't really sell. Similar to the Jones cancellation card.

I think these two fighters need to prove that they can put on exciting fights again in order to get people really interested in their fights. At least Fitch is trying in his last fight to be more exciting, that's what these guys need. Until then, a boring, defensive decision fight is what everyone expects, so how can you really get excited for it? I am only excited for it because I want to see if Condit can do anything to GSP that will put him in trouble or possibly shock the world. I still see it being a technical fight where the two guys are scared to go all out and finish.

Plus, Condit has a boring personality and GSP is polite and respectful so the trash talk of Jones/Sonnen won't be there, unless they change that.

Thing is, the matchup is FAR from news. We knew this was going to happen back in February! Since Carlos was so willing to float in the wind and take whoever was going to be matched against him, Dana rewarded him by promising he'd have a chance at GSP and not have to defend the interim belt. So we finally get to see it. There's been chatter about it here and there all year.

So yeah, news from this week will be a lot more visible right now than "news" from the beginning of the year.

i got condit winning this and a list of reasons

1. GSP looked terrible in his last few fights

2. GSP has been out of action for a long time

3. Condit could easily be the toguhest GSP has faced.

4. Condit listens to instruction and doesnt give in.

5. GSP was close to throwing in the towel fighting jake shields.

6. jackson is training Condit and knows everything about GSP.

7. GSP is outclassed on the feet in this fight.

8. Condit's takedown defence is decent but his footwork could win him the fight.

9. After the points victory vs diaz i think Condit has the edge in point fighting on the feet.

conclusion, GSP needs to take it to the matt he cant stand and trade with condit. Condit needs to use his established footwork from the diaz fight to create angles avoiding the takedown from gsp.

Even if it does go to the ground condit is decent in scrambles and can finish a fight with GNP unlike GSP.

i dont really like Condit or GSP but this is how i see it.

i got condit winning this and a list of reasons

1. GSP looked terrible in his last few fights

2. GSP has been out of action for a long time

3. Condit could easily be the toguhest GSP has faced.

4. Condit listens to instruction and doesnt give in.

5. GSP was close to throwing in the towel fighting jake shields.

6. jackson is training Condit and knows everything about GSP.

7. GSP is outclassed on the feet in this fight.

8. Condit's takedown defence is decent but his footwork could win him the fight.

9. After the points victory vs diaz i think Condit has the edge in point fighting on the feet.

conclusion' date=' [b']GSP needs to take it to the matt[/b] he cant stand and trade with condit. Condit needs to use his established footwork from the diaz fight to create angles avoiding the takedown from gsp.

Even if it does go to the ground condit is decent in scrambles and can finish a fight with GNP unlike GSP.

i dont really like Condit or GSP but this is how i see it.

You can bet that will happen, so GSP will win...

Archived