Mitt Romney is a can.

Abusername

Not really a fan of either' date=' but feel Romney is better for the situation the country is in atm. Obama would be a good president for a different time, but for this certain time period he can't cut it.[/quote']

You're right, the country doesn't need a leader it needs a yes man to pander to the far right.

You're right' date=' the country doesn't need a leader it needs a yes man to pander to the far right.[/quote']

Either guy is going to pander to their side, things have always been that way. However for me (this is just my opinion) Romney's plan for the economy will work out better than Obama's plan. I work hard for my money, was born into a poverty stricken family and had to work a little harder than others to get to where I am today. But I did it and I am glad I did, and I feel that other people can do it too. Romney's plan will favor people who work hard, and those are the people who deserve reward.

Either guy is going to pander to their side' date=' things have always been that way. However for me (this is just my opinion) Romney's plan for the economy will work out better than Obama's plan. I work hard for my money, was born into a poverty stricken family and had to work a little harder than others to get to where I am today. But I did it and I am glad I did, and I feel that other people can do it too. Romney's plan will favor people who work hard, and those are the people who deserve reward.[/quote']

I hate to break it to you but you're not the people Romney is aiming to help.

I hate to break it to you but you're not the people Romney is aiming to help.

Ya I know, he only wants to help the mega rich yada yada yada. Honesty I don't want to be helped, mainly I just want to be left alone, and Romney's plan does that for me more so than Obama's plan does.

In which debate and what is your criteria? Because I'm neither a Romney or Obama hugger but I along with every analyst and the 7% margin of undecided that Obama won by all agree that Obama won the second debate. Pretty handily imo.

Results found on the internet are SO trustworthy. You probably didn't actually watch the debates.

Archived