Good fight for Sanchez once he gets to 155

Bman420

I would love to see him fight Cerrone or diaz and if he gets 2 wins in the division then he most def deserves a title shot. Last Ft he had at 155 was for the LW title so hes got to be irrelevant in the lw title picture.

Melvin

or I would like to see Johnson tested @ 155

I thought Diego looked great @ 155.

He got beat up by Penn but won the other 2 fights pretty handily. Granted they were agaisnt Joe Stevenson and Clay Guida

Cowboy and Pettis are unoffical but that seems to be happening

I would love to see him fight Cerrone or diaz and if he gets 2 wins in the division then he most def deserves a title shot. Last Ft he had at 155 was for the LW title so hes got to be irrelevant in the lw title picture.

He would get destroyed.

In his last fight he telegraphed all his own strikes, it was so obvious idk if anyone else caught it vs ellenberger.

Melvin

or I would like to see Johnson tested @ 155

I thought Diego looked great @ 155.

He got beat up by Penn but won the other 2 fights pretty handily. Granted they were agaisnt Joe Stevenson and Clay Guida

Cowboy and Pettis are unoffical but that seems to be happening

Dont think diego would test johnson,think johnson would put on a clinic in the striking department against diego

He would get destroyed.

In his last fight he telegraphed all his own strikes' date=' it was so obvious idk if anyone else caught it vs ellenberger.[/quote']

Diego has always telegraphed his strikes, it's his relentless pressure that's hard to overcome for some opponents. I think people are forgetting that if his fight with Ellenberger was a 5 rounder he would of got the victory.

Archived