How about a youtube show for us?

ultimatefightingchamp

As some of you may know, I considered starting a youtube show for us, forum members, to discuss MMA and even everyday life ****.

The idea fell through because I'd have to pay around $50 for software that would allow me to record skype video conferences. Guess what? I'm willing to do it if enough people are interested in showing their pretty faces and debate with me every week.

I'd be the host and then we'd have 3 or 4 more members every week that could rotate.

Obviously, if I advance with this, I will not use the UFC name to promote the show because I'm not allowed to and it would get me yanked off youtube.

Please comment if you're interested to be part of the show. It would be nice if you had skype so you could use a webcam to talk to me

Thanks for everything :)

Im not interested in participating but one issue you might run into besides trolling is people might not understand each other soo much. Some people have really thick accents and even if everyone is speaking the same language it's still hard to understand people sometimes.

For instance im american and i speak english but some people from the UK, AUS, and Ireland, India, Mexico etc. etc. i have a hard time understanding if thier accent is real thick and especially find people who speak English as a second language often hard to understand.

Im not interested in participating but one issue you might run into besides trolling is people might not understand each other soo much. Some people have really thick accents and even if everyone is speaking the same language it's still hard to understand people sometimes.

For instance im american and i speak english but some people from the UK' date=' AUS, and Ireland, India, Mexico etc. etc. i have a hard time understanding if thier accent is real thick and especially find people who speak English as a second language often hard to understand.[/quote']

I understand your concern but only time will tell

Sounds awesome brotha! Exactly what this forum needs right now. Would be very cool.

Couple suggestions

- Google+ has a "hangout" feature for up to 10 people on computers, and you can link to it later (I think, although only have done it with a business account)

- Start with 20-30 minutes. Seems short but You will see it seems much longer when producing a "live" show

Seems fun. I'd definitely watch, perhaps chime in at some point.

Great idea! I think you could also take questions and topics for discussion from the forum members who didn't want to participate.

Yes' date=' cb, I plan on doing that!

Couple suggestions

- Google+ has a "hangout" feature for up to 10 people on computers, and you can link to it later (I think, although only have done it with a business account)

- Start with 20-30 minutes. Seems short but You will see it seems much longer when producing a "live" show

Seems fun. I'd definitely watch, perhaps chime in at some point.

Thanks for the suggestion, L. I will look into it.

I'm planning on recording "Tinychat" conversations because it's easy to use

And yes, it'd be an honor to have you as a special guest :D

We had a member here that put together a MMA blog chat/talk show. It was fun' date=' [b']he even got a few fighters on there.[/b].. can't remember his name though... anyone?

Was it a show from a guy whos name on here is TapUout1?

and the show was called The rear naked choke show?

Didn't know about that. That's awesome

I have a cam and audio' date=' would be available for weekly shows and would love to do this.[/quote']

I hope this takes off' date=' would really like to be a part of this.[/quote']

Sure, man. Myself, JP24 and khazaljj will be regulars but we'll possibly have 1 or 2 more people joining us every week.

If you have a Facebook page PM me so we can talk about the show more regularly.

Me, Khazal and JP recorded a first audio only show but the quality of the sound wasn't quite as good as we wanted so we'll postpone the debut of the show for next week, where we'll be able to record video too, with much better quality.

As much as I'd love to discuss/debate MMA with some of the members on here' date=' I have very little time.

It's a great idea though. I look forward to watching some of the videos.[/quote']

Thanks for the support, bro

Hope I'm wrong as I think it sounds like a cool idea but knowing this forum :rolleyes:

Lol, as you know not everyone will be willing to show their faces on camera. We have a small group of forum members that I know are serious.

Everyone will have the chance to post questions and share their opinion via text though

Sure' date=' man. Myself, JP24 and khazaljj will be regulars but we'll possibly have 1 or 2 more people joining us every week.

If you have a Facebook page PM me so we can talk about the show more regularly.

Me, Khazal and JP recorded a first audio only show but the quality of the sound wasn't quite as good as we wanted so we'll postpone the debut of the show for next week, where we'll be able to record video too, with much better quality.[/quote']

I have a program that records HQ Video and Audio, I wouldnt mind recording the show. Also If you want we can set this up as a podcast, I am fairly familar with how to set up pod casts and what not.

I do have a facebook page, just dunno how to find you on there.

I have a program that records HQ Video and Audio' date=' I wouldnt mind recording the show. Also If you want we can set this up as a podcast, I am fairly familar with how to set up pod casts and what not.

I do have a facebook page, just dunno how to find you on there.[/quote']

http://www.facebook.com/mauro.pedrosa.31

Friend me there :)

We have our first show ready!

The audio isn't too good in the beginning but it gets better, I recommend the use of headphones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxcytxoJkWU&feature=g-upl

We know we have a lot to learn but I loved doing this with my boys JP and Khazal and we hope you enjoy it.

Any criticism is appreciated!

Archived