Jones v. Sonnen TUF - The Actual Scenario

Everyone turned down Jones when the UFC needed them to step up. Vitor was the only one (aside from chael and I bet Glover) who stepped up to fight Jones. Lets look back at the old adage, "if ya move ur feet, ya lose ur seat."

Hendo is still hurt (he hasnt said otherwise, has he?), and he is boring as sin, TUF coach wise. Machida (one of my fav fighters) said No Thank You to fighting Jones, as well as Shogon, and they had a whole month to prepare! Is Dana supposed to reward that kind of behaviour?

It works out PERFECT this way. Hendo fights Machida, and Shogun fights Gus (who said he didn't think he was rdy for Jones neways). Glover fights Page. This all happens around December/January. Then the winners/most impressive fight each other on the same card as the Jones vs. Sonnen fight. And poof, u have your true number 1 contender, at the same time Jones annihilates Sonnen.

Aside from all that, we, as the fans, are treated to a great TUF (finally......), while getting to see all the prospects/contenders duke it out.

Whats wrong with that?

everyone turned down jones when the ufc needed them to step up. Vitor was the only one (aside from chael and i bet glover) who stepped up to fight jones. Lets look back at the old adage' date=' "if ya move ur feet, ya lose ur seat."

[b']hendo is still hurt (he hasnt said otherwise, has he?), and he is boring as sin,[/b] tuf coach wise. Machida (one of my fav fighters) said no thank you to fighting jones, as well as shogon, and they had a whole month to prepare! Is dana supposed to reward that kind of behaviour?

It works out perfect this way. Hendo fights machida, and shogun fights gus (who said he didn't think he was rdy for jones neways). Glover fights page. This all happens around december/january. Then the winners/most impressive fight each other on the same card as the jones vs. Sonnen fight. And poof, u have your true number 1 contender, at the same time jones annihilates sonnen.

Aside from all that, we, as the fans, are treated to a great tuf (finally......), while getting to see all the prospects/contenders duke it out.

Whats wrong with that?

wow

wow

did you watch him on the Bisping TUF? He has a dull personality....

Where does Rashad fit in? He's arguably the best fighter after Jones(I think he would take Machida in a rematch). He didn't confirm his drop to MW did he?

Good point' date=' I actually forgot about him... maybe have him fight one of the losers or least impressive winners that I listed before.

no, Dana wanted money.

thats what happend.

Dana is filthy rich already.

Where does Rashad fit in? He's arguably the best fighter after Jones(I think he would take Machida in a rematch). He didn't confirm his drop to MW did he?

Lol Machida will own Rashad in a rematch. I don't think people realize how good Machida really is. He is the only one that will give Jones trouble in the division.

^this

do people really believe that Dana asked everyone and they all said NO? really can't believe people buy this Dana ********

Well it was just Machida and Shogun... they were the only two top contenders..... Aside from Hendo who is still injured.

I guarantee that EVERYONE didn't turn down Jones. Dana is spilling BS to cover up his selfish decisions.

By everyone I assume u mean the top contenders. Being Machida, Shogun and Hendo. Rashad, Page, Gus, Glover didn't have to be asked.

Archived