Bisping >vs. belffort

BispingTheBeast

I want this match-up and i want it now.

Now that belfort is done with taking a beating for the company to make a buck. i'd like to see him go against the beast that is bisping. This fight makes sense. We got weidman v. boestch on the horizon & belcher still being MAJOR injury prone. for one belfort is yet to beat an average middleweight, also bisping has beaten mostly middle of the pack fighters but is coming off a win over a top 10 opponent and not to mention his was robbed b4 that by the money-launderer and even by the murderer. this fight helps sort things out while andy is still uninterested in mw. The winner from this can meet the winner of weidman v. boestch for the next title shot. that also leaves belcher time to recover and get one more win for his chance after one of those guys get they're shot.

just an idead. but i think this timeline leans itself to getting handled y jones then dropping back down and fighting belcher giving him his signature win.

Really? I don't have Bisping that high. I have Sonnen #2' date=' then Weidman, Okami(declining), Shields, Boetsch, and Belfort (not in that order).[/quote']

Sonnen you have to take out of that equation because he's now fighting at LHW...

Weidman has a convincing case to be ahead of Bisping, but he doesn't have enough fights to warrant a spot ahead of bisping. The way I see it is that Weidman was 10-15 before the Munoz fight, and that one win shouldn't bring him from there to 2...Munoz is good, but it's not like he beat jon jones or anything

Boetsch got a decent KO on Okami, but was getting beaten badly before. So I definitely think bisping is ahead of him.

And Shields just hasn't been doing as well since he got into the UFC...his debut vs. kampman was very average and he had the very hard loss vs. ellenberger

So yeah...I definitely stick by Belfort and Bisping at 2 and 3. I don't blame you for disagreeing because everyone you mentioned is definitely legit as well...it's close, but the only thing we could agree on is anderson #1 :)

Sonnen you have to take out of that equation because he's now fighting at LHW...

Weidman has a convincing case to be ahead of Bisping' date=' but he doesn't have enough fights to warrant a spot ahead of bisping. The way I see it is that Weidman was 10-15 before the Munoz fight, and that one win shouldn't bring him from there to 2...Munoz is good, but it's not like he beat jon jones or anything

Boetsch got a decent KO on Okami, but was getting beaten badly before. So I definitely think bisping is ahead of him.

And Shields just hasn't been doing as well since he got into the UFC...his debut vs. kampman was very average and he had the very hard loss vs. ellenberger

So yeah...I definitely stick by Belfort and Bisping at 2 and 3. I don't blame you for disagreeing because everyone you mentioned is definitely legit as well...it's close, but the only thing we could agree on is anderson #1 :)[/quote']

Fair enough, here is how is how i see it:

Weidman has wins over Maia and Munoz, which is more impressive to me than any of Bisping's wins.

Boetsch beat Okami, which gives him a top 5 win, something Bisping doesn't have.

Shields' resume at MW is better than anyone else I listed.

I don't have Bisping anywhere near contention.

Fair enough' date=' here is how is how i see it:

Weidman has wins over Maia and Munoz, which is more impressive to me than any of Bisping's wins.

Boetsch beat Okami, which gives him a top 5 win, something Bisping doesn't have.

Shields' resume at MW is better than anyone else I listed.

I don't have Bisping anywhere near contention.[/quote']

Weidman has the wins over maia and munoz, who i'd say are guys around number 10

That's better than anyone Bisping has beaten...however, his loss against Chael was actually an extremely impressive performance by Bisping. And there's a part of me who feels he won that fight, but wasn't given the nod because everyone wanted to see chael/silva 2

I wonder if Weidman would have done as good against Chael...he actually might have

I don't really think Weidman and Bisping are too far away from each other so I could see why you'd have Weidman above him

Vitor, on the other hand, I definitely have as a top 3 guy...Since 2009, he finished Franklin, Lindland, Akiyama, and Johnson extremely fast. His only losses are against Jones and Anderson (lol the 2 best ever so can't knock him too much for that)

Archived