Are you prepared to be Disappointed with GSP again?

Junglebird

Especially to all the post 143 GSP fans who normally are good people and hate GSP.

its gonna look pretty bad when all the Diaz loverboys who jumped on GSP's manhood, (gsp for crying out loud.... diaz fans loving on gsp.... its so messed up) who put your misguided sense of revenge in the hands of the fighter you've been hoping will lose for years, gets ktfo again.

I truly believe Condit just trolled all the Diaz fans. To make them so butthurt that they had no choice but to support a gsp to soothe their bitterness.

When Condit slides the title from GSP's slippery limp fingers feel free to jump aboard Condit's 'hypetrain' again. Seeing as you had no shame jumping on GSPs the second Diaz retired, you'll have no shame claiming you thought condit was gonna win all along and were just mad about his Diaz fight

The ultimate form of butthurt is cheering for the most boring loser ever who you previously was one of your most hated fighters as well over somebody just because that somebody beat your guy.

This forum will cry vasaline coated tears in his honor and will be forced to rely on another Canadian loser who also got smashed by Condit.

The ultimate form of butthurt is cheering for the most boring loser ever who you previously was one of your most hated fighters as well over somebody just because that somebody beat your guy.

This forum will cry vasaline coated tears in his honor and will be forced to rely on another Canadian loser who also got smashed by Condit.

Ultimate Fairweatherfan Championship forum

Eh,

I don't care who wins.

GSP is the superior athlete, and has great skills. But he is a point fighter, a safe fighter, which means he is a sleeping pill, guaranteed to put you to sleep within 25 minutes.

Condit has been ruined. He went full retard and sure he beat Diaz, but he did so in the most *********** fashion ever. He even turned his back and ran at one point. Pathetic.

Is there anyway they can BOTH LOSE?

Especially to all the post 143 GSP fans who normally are good people and hate GSP.

its gonna look pretty bad when all the Diaz loverboys who jumped on GSP's manhood' date=' (gsp for crying out loud.... diaz fans loving on gsp.... its so messed up) who put your misguided sense of revenge in the hands of the fighter you've been hoping will lose for years, gets ktfo again.

I truly believe Condit just trolled all the Diaz fans. To make them so butthurt that they had no choice but to support a gsp to soothe their bitterness.

When Condit slides the title from GSP's slippery limp fingers feel free to jump aboard Condit's 'hypetrain' again. Seeing as you had no shame jumping on GSPs the second Diaz retired, you'll have no shame claiming you thought condit was gonna win all along and were just mad about his Diaz fight[/quote']

Dont know how this applies to me..... i just want a good fight

• 1 month later...
I am disappointed in GSP' date=' he took down Condit and rubbed his elbow against his face until it caused a cut, never threw one punch on the ground, was scared as **** to make space.

GSP did his best to make this fight boring, the only parts of excitement were brought by Condit[/quote']

Your so Lame......Nuff said.

Archived