Call me a whatever but I really do miss Brock

HoytBow1

I'll admit he wasn't the greatest, was over-hyped, given a shot too early, gassed easy, was a poor striker etc., but he was entertaining and did bring a lot of attention to the sport.

I'd like to see him back for another fight or two. Although he'd almost certainly lose, I'd like to see him fight 'reem again as I don't think Brock was close to 100% in that fight. Maybe he could get Reem to the ground this time.

I'd also like to see him fight Struve. One freak of nature vs. another.

He'd get killed by the other top names in all likelihood so not much interest there other than pure entertainment value of seeing heavyweights.

He's done with WWE after Wrestlemania, so we'll have to see what he has planned after that. Hopefully, the poor booking decisions over there and the non-competitive nature of it all has made him hungry for some legit *** kicking. Of course, one would hope that he trains at a real camp this time.

The biggest problem with Brock is that he's not a fan of MMA. That, and he can't go anywhere without his family, so his options are severely limited.

He's done with WWE after Wrestlemania' date=' so we'll have to see what he has planned after that. Hopefully, the poor booking decisions over there and the non-competitive nature of it all has made him hungry for some legit *** kicking. [b']Of course, one would hope that he trains at a real camp this time.[/b]

The biggest problem with Brock is that he's not a fan of MMA. That, and he can't go anywhere without his family, so his options are severely limited.

http://www.elitemmagym.com/

I miss the comedies he put on in the Octagon. I don't hate or dislike Brock but his last fights were funny to see considering the man's size between the running, curling, crying, turtledances, and either yelling to the ref or waiving his fights off. Brock is a funny guy, some of the stuff he said on the Ultimate Fighter was funny as well as what he said in the countdowns including his racial slur, that guy is something else.

Archived