lol at chumpage ducking teixeira......

cruz2990

I honestly don't know how Rampage would do against Glover. Like people have already stated multiple times it depends on the Rampage that shows up, IF he shows up at all. I'm tired of looking forward to fights that don't end up happening. Huge disappointment.

Glover looked scary in the Maldonado fight and he definitely needs a step up in competition in the LHW division it just seems like no one wants to fight the guy.

Doesn't Rashad need a fight?

If Fabio could rock him Rampage could rock him... It's not like Glover (who I fully support) would just run through Rampage. He might even take him down.

Fabio has way better boxing than chumpage.....I dont think rampage has been able to land one punch in his last 2 fights and he sure as hell wont KO Glover.......How long has it been since he has knocked someone out.......

Fabio has way better boxing than chumpage.....I dont think rampage has been able to land one punch in his last 2 fights and he sure as hell wont KO Glover.......How long has it been since he has knocked someone out.......

I constantly see people criticizing Rampage on the bolded subject, but it isn't like the guy is fighting "cans" who stand in front of him and allow him the opportunity for a knock out either.

Chuck has better pure boxing than Rampage and look what happened twice.

Archived