Phil Davis vs Forrest Griffin OFFICIAL for UFC 155

sobercuban

Man the UFC are hating on Forrest' date=' will we see him run from the cage again? or will he be mauled so badly he'll need a stretcher?[/quote']

lol yeah at first they match him with a guy coming up to the division .. now he's fighting a guy that sends people OUT of the division

I never thought I'd say this, but Forrest is getting underrated

You guys forget that the difference between fighting a top top guy and a number 10ish guy (Davis) is light years. Forrest got his **** kicked by Silva, but Davis is about the same level as Griffin. It's going to be a close fight and I may even see Forrest taking this with his experience giving him a slight edge. Davis is a one-trick pony with his wrestling and as you heard joe rogan say a million times, "forrest has an underrated ground game"

I could see Forrest taking this fight actually...Forrest has never really been outwrestled in his UFC career, granted all of his opponents always chose to stand up with him but i dont know, Forrest has the advantage on the feet and could submit him on the ground..Im taking Forrest.

Absolutely LOVE this fight, GREAT matchup with great timing. And LOL Keep counting out forrest you all, i have him winning this fight; if it stays standing then he will chop at the legs of phil davis taking away the takedown, and picking his shots maybe even tko him; and if it goes to the ground i see forrest having a HUGE advantage here especially if he gets on top and will submit phil with relative ease.

Davis blows guys' date=' he is not anywhere on a level higher than Griff. Griff can win this and be moving up bc if he wins, tht will be him winning 4 out of his last 5 fights. Pretty good. Griff come back to relevance, then we see more exciting fights![/quote']

Just.......get.........out!!

Negative' date=' [b']everyone is counting Hendricks out [/b]and what not but Hendricks will pull out the win probably with a TKO

Who the hell thinks that Unicorn?

I'd like to see a Kampmann win, but aint nobody counting out Hendricks. There are loads of Hendricks sack danglers around here anyway.

So stop making stuff up.

Archived