Questions for the new forum based show

ultimatefightingchamp

Hi guys, as you may know I'm about to start a YouTube podcast where myself and other forum members can discuss MMA and a bunch of other stuff (including other sports).

Every week I'll reserve some time to answer questions made by people on this forum or on the Podcast's Facebook page (which doesn't exist yet)

The first episode may be up as soon as tomorrow :eek:

One important thing: When you post your question, please state how you want to be treated on the show. The show will be on YouTube so you may not want want to reveal your name.

I can treat you by your forum username or only your first name

Thanks for your support :)

Video' date=' because I believe it's more entertaining.

I may make an audio version available in the future[/quote']

Keep it video, it will get more views. most important, make sure you have good editing and write your content. Open dialogue works but you will have a better flow if you lead in with written content. Also don't get into trouble with copyright infringements, make sure you don't put up interviews or footage that is not shot yourself.

Keep it video' date=' it will get more views. most important, make sure you have good editing and write your content. Open dialogue works but you will have a better flow if you lead in with written content. Also don't get into trouble with copyright infringements, make sure you don't put up interviews or footage that is not shot yourself.[/quote']

Thanks for the advice.

I will decide some topics of discussion beforehand but writing everything down will not work for me, I believe.

how will this show work ? will you just take questions and give your own opinion ?

No, that will be only a part of the show. And I won't be doing the talking by myself, I will have 2 or more guests every week.

If we record a show this week we'll talk about UFC 153, Jones vs Chael, the new matchups like Davis vs Griffin etc. and we'll also try to answer questions that are posted here (because only a few people can get air time :D )

We'll also have some time to goof around and talk about other combat sports and everyday life

No' date=' that will be only a part of the show. And I won't be doing the talking by myself, I will have 2 or more guests every week.

If we record a show this week we'll talk about UFC 153, Jones vs Chael, the new matchups like Davis vs Griffin etc. and we'll also try to answer questions that are posted here (because only a few people can get air time :D )

We'll also have some time to goof around and talk about other combat sports and everyday life[/quote']

seems cool.. :)

My questions are:

1. Why do people (especially on youtube) still write ''diaz won rounds 1,2,5'' under EVERY ufc video...?

are they still THAT butthurt ?

did they forget that he would've been suspended if he would've won ?

i'm a fan of condit and diaz but dont get the IMMENSE butthurt...it's ridiclious!

2. Why do you think M.Riddle got suspended for 90 days because of weed and diaz for an year...

If you take those questions, say my full name from the forum :)

when will the vid be up and where ?

We recorded a test show and answered your questions but the audio quality wasn't too good.

We'll record a better one next week because now we have some cool software and probably upload the video as our 1st edition of the show

We'll talk about some of the same topics that we did on the test show and we'll answer your questions again ;)

When the video is up (next week prob) I'll share it here on the forum and on Facebook

We recorded a test show and answered your questions but the audio quality wasn't too good.

We'll record a better one next week because now we have some cool software and probably upload the video as our 1st edition of the show

We'll talk about some of the same topics that we did on the test show and we'll answer your questions again ;)

When the video is up (next week prob) I'll share it here on the forum and on Facebook

where is the first video?

:rolleyes: :o

Archived