If Jones comes in the fight on his hands and knees...

jpc_ultimate

My fav moment in JBJ career so far was when he came out crawling against vitor and vitor tried to kick him in his face which is legal

Jones looked at vitor like "Wtf dude...you just tried to hit me"...it was such a good example of Jones the man...he expect everyone to roll over for him and let him do his thing (which most people do)...but when vitor said "Naw son **** that ****" Jones reacted like a normal kid who normally gets his way all the time....with bewilderment lol

My fav moment in JBJ career so far was when he came out crawling against vitor and vitor tried to kick him in his face which is legal

Jones looked at vitor like "Wtf dude...you just tried to hit me"...it was such a good example of Jones the man...he expect everyone to roll over for him and let him do his thing (which most people do)...but when vitor said "Naw son **** that ****" Jones reacted like a normal kid who normally gets his way all the time....with bewilderment lol

It's not legal though, if you have a hand or a knee down, you're considered a downed opponent

This. I liked seeing Vitor not take any crap. I think a very interesting element of that fight was Vitor pulling gaurd so often, almost saying the best way to beat Jones is off your back with a sub.. Jones vs Maia?? lol

Reach and leverage mean a lot and this gives Jones a big advantage.Jones also has a good sprawl and so happens can wrestle also.

I have no idea what Chael THINKS he is going to do because his skills are extremely limited.

If he comes out and tries to wrestle he will commit all the energy he has and if it fails which most likely will he is in big trouble.I see Jones actually stuffing Chael until Chael; tires even a slight bit ,then Jones takes over and dominates.

i still like what big john said to him lol

Why would Jones need to come out on his hands and knees against the weakest stand up fighter in the UFC lol Sonnen is not Rampage or Belfort. Jones can stand there and take every single punch and kick from Sonnen without being phased.

Oh and don't think if Sonnen takes Jones down he has a chance because this is another one of Sonnens weak points.

Archived