Bj penn is fat!!!! Rory has won!

tuf1_

Do you know why i hate Penn because he could of been the Lightweight Silva, instead he takes the easy route and fights at welterweight, he doesn't have the same drive as GSP, Jones or Silva, I hate people who waste there natural talent and that's what bj has done. To top it off he moans and finds an excuse when he doesn't win.

Do you know why i hate Penn because he could of been the Lightweight Silva' date=' instead he takes the easy route and fights at welterweight, he doesn't have the same drive as GSP, Jones or Silva, I hate people who waste there natural talent and that's what bj has done. To top it off he moans and finds an excuse when he doesn't win.[/quote']

You hate him because he is a warrior that challanges himself by fighting much larger men?

Do you know why i hate Penn because he could of been the Lightweight Silva' date=' instead he takes the easy route and fights at welterweight, he doesn't have the same drive as GSP, Jones or Silva, I hate people who waste there natural talent and that's what bj has done. To top it off he moans and finds an excuse when he doesn't win.[/quote']

Amen.

Fitch destroyed Penn!?

da **** did you watch? Penn arguably won that fight

And GSP? Penn broke that greasers nose

yep i watched it where Penn looked class for 1 round then about a min into the second gassed and Fitch has his way with him, the 3rd was close to a 10-8 to fitch.

You mean the same fight where Penn quit on his seat??

yep i watched it where Penn looked class for 1 round then about a min into the second gassed and Fitch has his way with him' date=' the 3rd was close to a 10-8 to fitch.

You mean the same fight where Penn quit on his seat??[/quote']

So you had Fitch winning round two and round three 10-8.........

Unlke anyone else?

So you had Fitch winning round two and round three 10-8.........

Unlke anyone else?

i know quite a few people who saw it that way. The second could of been a 10-10 but there is no way Penn won it and the third was a complete blow out in Fitch's favour.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/2/27/2019602/ufc-127-results-b-j-penn-jon-fitch-draw-shows-limits-of-mma-scoring

• 1 month later...

Archived