Fighters who look like MMA-Fighters

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

It is very individual' date=' I guess. To me:

- Shogun

- Cain

And there are stereotypes - heavy tattoed guys with visible byceps.

Condit doesn't look like a fighter (to me)[/quote']

I met Condit back at Operation Fight Night: Pulver vs Thorton on Fort Hood a couple months ago. he was there with Phil Davis signing Autographs and I gotta say. The guy has this, I dont know how to describe it, this aura he lets off. he's a nice guy really, but he just carries himself in the way you know you wouldn't want to **** with him.

I met Condit back at Operation Fight Night: Pulver vs Thorton on Fort Hood a couple months ago. he was there with Phil Davis signing Autographs and I gotta say. The guy has this' date=' I dont know how to describe it, this aura he lets off. he's a nice guy really, but he just carries himself in the way you know you wouldn't want to **** with him.[/quote']

Yes, I agree, he has certain attitude and strength. I believe that in live situatiom you get real impression. My judgement is solely visual through internet (minus speaking and body language). ;)

Cheick Kongo anyone? He's not the best fighter by a mile, but the average person would slip and fall on their own pool of urine trying to run away from him.

Honorable mention goes to Pride era Cro Cop. Not the UFC version. At the end of his UFC career, he looked like he just wanted a nap.

Archived