Would you rather see Jones...

Dolomite5698

Would you rather see Jones fight Dan Henderson in April' date=' or Chael Sonnen?

Personally I'd rather see Hendo get the shot, because he has a better chance landing a single H-Bomb than Sonnen does lay and praying Jones for five rounds.[/quote']

I'm riding the Glover hypetrain with reckless abandonment, not sure where I will end up but I just want to see what he can do against Rampage and if it's brutally impressive enough I'm ready to see him get his title shot. Not really interested in Henderson, Chael, Rashad, Gustafsson facing Jones. I am interested in Anderson however I don't see it happening.

Would you rather see Jones fight Dan Henderson in April' date=' or Chael Sonnen?

Personally I'd rather see Hendo get the shot, because he has a better chance landing a single H-Bomb than Sonnen does lay and praying Jones for five rounds.[/quote']

Hendo by far. I've been saying for a while that the best plan against Jones is to just come in throwing bombs and keep moving forward until one connects. That is exactly what Hendo would do. Sonnen's wrestling is going to be less effective against Jones than most people think.

i think the majority of the members would die to see Hendo vs JBJ then Sonnen...but the powers to be want Sonnen(dana white)...its all about money for the UFC now

Archived