Your perfect vacatiom spot

Little_Kang

Mountain lodge for me' date=' no question. I hate being around lots of people, and all the noise of the city. Nothing better than being out in nature, secluded from society for a while.[/quote']

Beach front' date=' prefer seclusion on an island.[/quote']

Same except in a forrest where its a walk out to a beach area

seclusion is key

Lol' date=' I love going to the beach and all that too. But I also love just staying home on my PJ's and master bate[/quote']

But even being at home im still in the every day enviroment that gets me aggiatated if i dont do anything in a day. Vacation void of people shuts that off for me

amazing-private-islands.jpg

Pretty sweet set up there^^

bigstockphoto_falls_and_pool_599167.s600x600.jpg

Any place that has some kind of waterfall cove is awesome.

Id take all of those

My perfect vacation spot would be somewhere in the tropics in a third world country. I'll eat third world cuisine and travel by carriage to the popular destinations in the area. I'll swim in beautiful lagoons and hot spas. I'll book hunting and fishing excursions. I'll attend the village bonfire. I'll drink the goat's blood just to fit in.

For me, the opposite of seclusion. I don't necessarily have to be in the middle of a party, but I do need people around.

Best vacation ever was going to a theme park in Indiana and meeting up with some folks from the old forum.. and meeting a few other forum members along the way. I posted my planned route on the forum, and met up with some cool people.

For me' date=' the opposite of seclusion. I don't necessarily have to be in the middle of a party, but I do need people around.

Best vacation ever was going to a theme park in Indiana and meeting up with some folks from the old forum.. and meeting a few other forum members along the way. I posted my planned route on the forum, and met up with some cool people.[/quote']

You never replied to me on facebook

Archived