Big Nog reveals Rib injury prior to UFC 153

MikeSawyer

LOL @ the clueless people who know nothing about training for a fight. Injuries are so common that pretty much no fighter fights at 100%.

Lmao. :rolleyes:

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

I have trained UFC every day for the past two years and I haven't been injured once. Nog is just making excuses for his piss poor performance.

Nog owned herman, even though he was sitting on the couch eating potato chips (Or whatever snacks they eat in brazil) all year until 3 weeks before the fight.

Those brazilians are tough man, if they can move they can and will fight, I remember wandy had a blown out knee and broken ribs and still tried to fight but was forced out by the doctors.

Not should be commended for fighting with an injury, unlike jones who won't fight because of a sore thumb or not enough time to learn how to fight vs an out of shape middleweight.

Lmao. :rolleyes:

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

I have trained UFC every day for the past two years and I haven't been injured once. Nog is just making excuses for his piss poor performance.

What a coincidence, I am Batman. But don't tell anyone, because this is the Internets.

Archived