Top 5 fighters you would like to post on this forum?

BruteDion

First off its pretty cool how many of them take time to interact with thier fans

Dana white says many things but few are more true to his comments on how MMA fighters try to connect with thier fans...I believe much of it has to do with the fact many of them are Avg joes like us when compared to the other more big sports

Just think about the how good you local football star has it...then think how good your local mma star has it?

My top 5

Pat Barry: pure entertainment

Big Nog: mentor,talk about the old pride day

Bas: stories

Thiago Alves: just a huge fan

Wandy: just gotta love the guy

Also it should be an instant ban if you try to troll a fighter who takes time out his day to post

That maybe would get more fighters to post

Makes my blood boil when some of the punks on here start disrespecting/**** talking the fighters that come here to talk to us. The mods should perma ban them for it in my honest opinion.

Makes my blood boil when some of the punks on here start disrespecting/**** talking the fighters that come here to talk to us. The mods should perma ban them for it in my honest opinion.

yeah this forum ment for people who love mma....and if you willing disrespect a fighter like that you probably don't give 2 ***** bout mma and don't belong here

All those who post here and read it are...Those who talk crizap about fan boy couch potato key board warriors.Dana being number one at it he expresses his displeasure alot.Dudes could crush other dudes in person.But can't handle being clowned on screen. i laugh at it personally.

As 4 the 5 fighters couture, kampmann,vera,weidman and MIR but many others would be cool

Archived