The Walking Dead

tuf1_

Anybody watch it last night? I've been meaning to give the show a chance and finally watched it last night for the first time and was wondering where that episode stacks up to the show in general. Thought it was great but is it always that good or just a good episode?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The first season was pretty good. The second season was boring as **** besides like 3 episodes. This season so far has been really good and I think that it will continue that way for the most part.

I totally agree, and there is a lot of potential for them this season.

Oh, and I hope Carl and Lori die :cool:

I totally agree' date=' and there is a lot of potential for them this season.

[b']Oh, and I hope Carl and Lori die [/b]:cool:

Me too but I don't see Carl going anywhere. Supposedly he is a big part of the comics because he becomes a psychotic little ****er. I think Lori will die this season though.

I believe that according to the comics about half of the tv cast is dead by the time they leave the prison though and I don't see them doing that.

Me too but I don't see Carl going anywhere. Supposedly he is a big part of the comics because he becomes a psychotic little ****er. I think Lori will die this season though.

I believe that according to the comics about half of the tv cast is dead by the time they leave the prison though and I don't see them doing that.

As long as they keep Daryl, I'm cool.lol

But yeah, I see Carl being around for a long time. He was Rick's motivation in the first place(though Rick has clearly changed).

I'm not sure about Lori. Do you think she'll be bitten or executed(maybe suicide)?

I like him better now. He quit whining and worrying about every little thing and will quickly do whatever it takes to protect everyone which I think is way more realistic. I also like how he is dealing with Lori since I thought that they were just going to act like nothing happened and love her the same way which I don't think would be very realistic when she is carrying someone elses kid.

I like him better now. He quit whining and worrying about every little thing and will quickly do whatever it takes to protect everyone which I think is way more realistic. I also like how he is dealing with Lori since I thought that they were just going to act like nothing happened and love her the same way which I don't think would be very realistic when she is carrying someone elses kid.

I agree, the machete scene showed how much he's developed. I'm wondering if it will be his down bringing.

Anybody watch it last night? I've been meaning to give the show a chance and finally watched it last night for the first time and was wondering where that episode stacks up to the show in general. Thought it was great but is it always that good or just a good episode?

Go watch the first episode!

it's one of the best pilots i've ever seen and it's 90 minutes long if i'm not mistaken.

imo they never topped that first episode. it's a little dissapointing, but it's still a great show

Excellent show. You kinda don't wanna just jump into the middle of the show though, it's better starting from season 1.

This is what I was wondering ^^^ if it's worth going back and watching the first 2 seasons. Not sure I have the time though. Need something to get me up to speed. Like 1. whose baby is she pregnant with?

IMO its worth going back through it.

Season 1 is great.

Season 2 is pretty slow but it sets up ALOT about the way the characters are and really develops them. Once it gets towards the 2nd half of the season it gets really good.

Season 3 so far the 2 episodes have been good and it looks like the season can get really good depending on how they move through the story.

If you really want spoilers tho I say just message me so I don't ruin it for everyone else :cool:

It could be. If Merle is back this season then I am really looking forward to Darryl's scenes. He will eventually have to decide between the group and family which will be tough on him.

yeah the merle situation will bring some awesomeness.

Pretty sure we know who's lurking in the woods when Carol was practicing the c-section on the walker.

This is what I was wondering ^^^ if it's worth going back and watching the first 2 seasons. Not sure I have the time though. Need something to get me up to speed. Like 1. whose baby is she pregnant with?

Most likely Shane's baby but they never find out for sure. I would say that the first season is worth watching for sure but the second season is kind of slow and you could really find out everything you need to know by reading the summaries of the first couple of episodes, the mid season finale and the season finale.

This link will give a description of each episode that you can read if you don't want to watch all of the past episodes. They are kind of long though.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_Series)

Yeah' date=' I have a feeling Lori will get knocked off.

Don't listen to the haters of season 2... It's actually a great season. People need constant action to be entertained these days, but not me. Season 2 gets slow here and there, but that's not a bad thing.

Why did Rick want to kill Andrew (the guy he locked outside with the walkers after chasing him down)?

He attacked Rick after Rick killed that psychotic criminal.

Don't listen to the haters of season 2... It's actually a great season. People need constant action to be entertained these days' date=' but not me. Season 2 gets slow here and there, but that's not a bad thing.[/quote']

I too thought season 2 was great, cmon ppl this is a DRAMA TV series, not action.

Definitely... Even though the action is actually unparalleled' date=' IMO. Good show. I think Carl's becoming a little BAMF.[/quote']

you know at the end of season 2 i found myself not liking him to much but now he seems pretty cool lol, and looks like he wont put up with his mothers crap as well

Yeah' date=' I have a feeling Lori will get knocked off.

[b']Don't listen to the haters of season 2... It's actually a great season. People need constant action to be entertained these days, but not me. Season 2 gets slow here and there, but that's not a bad thing.[/b]

He attacked Rick after Rick killed that psychotic criminal.

I understand that it is a drama and I like that if the story progresses but they spent almost an entire season talking in circles with very little character development besides like 4 or 5 episodes. It is not just a coincident that this many people didn't like the season.

Herschel: You all need to leave

Rick: We can't

Herschel: Ok

(someone breaks Herschel's rules)

Rick: Herschel will make us leave soon

Lori: But we can't since I'm pregnant

Rick: Ok, I will talk to herschel

Herschel: You really need to leave

Rick: Herschel we can't leave my wife is pregnant

Herschel: Ok

Darryl: Screw you guys, I'm going home

Carroll or Rick: But we need you

Darryl: ok I will stay for a little longer

It was terrible and boring. Shane went off the deep end which happened the first or second episode. Darryl argued with himself the entire time. TDogg is a pointless character so far. Andrea started to become badass and had a short romance with Shane that didn't change anyone but then she reverted back to being needy in the last episode when Michonne had to save her.The kid changed very little until he killed Shane. Glenn and Maggie like each other but Glenn is the exact same as he was in the first season. Rick and Lori had more character development in between seasons than they did last season.

Does everyone truly believe that Lori is dead.

I think she is but my buddy doesnt think so.

Thoughts ?

IDK' date=' it didn't show Carl shoot her, you only heard the gunshot.

I think she's dead though.

My day is officially made lmao just found this

lol I expected shouting.

This is NOT a show to start in the middle with. Go back and watch from episode 1. Go! Now!

Carl's a cold little sunnuva gun though' date=' I bet he put a bullet in her head already. No walker.[/quote']

I think so too. They didn't show it but I think that they are using that segment to make Carl even more of a sadistic little bastard.

The other possibilty that I thought of was that Rick has to shoot her after she turns which would have a major effect on his sanity. The reason that I thought that was because Lori made sure to tell them to not let Rick do it.

Archived