Quinton Jackson on Chael Sonnen: I might smack him. I don't like the guy.

Trollsmasher

Man Rampage used to be one of my favorite fighters. Nowadays everything he says just makes me like him less and less.

He's basically a glorified one dimensional Kimbo.

Kimbo has better facial hair, seems like a cooler guy and has superior boxing. They should cut Rampage and get Kimbo in at LHW. He'd be a bigger draw than Quittin' Jackson too.

I'd love to see this fight, but only if Rampage lands his right hook, which is like 1/50 chance of that happening before Fail scores the TD and dry humps him for 15 minutes. The **** talk would be great. And I really wouldn't be surprised if this would lead to some kind of race war. I can just see Fail dropping the n-bomb in an interview at some point in time.

I'd love to see this fight' date=' but only if Rampage lands his right hook, which is like 1/50 chance of that happening before Fail scores the TD and dry humps him for 15 minutes. The **** talk would be great. And I really wouldn't be surprised if this would lead to some kind of race war. I can just see Fail dropping the n-bomb in an interview at some point in time.[/quote']

Who are you going to vote for?

Archived