Post Jones/Sonnen fight

MetatronBJJ

I think everyone outside of the trolls believe that Jones is going to win. Sure Chael has a chance....I guess. Anyway, most likely Jones will win. What's next for Jones and what's next for Sonnen? Will Hendo get a shot? Lyoto? Some new blood? I do like Vinny Magalhaes. He would either be on the receiving end of a beat down or get the submission. Maybe both. I'm guessing Chael will stay at LHW. Who will his next fight be? Gus would be a nice match up.

I think everyone outside of the trolls believe that Jones is going to win. Sure Chael has a chance....I guess. Anyway' date=' most likely Jones will win. What's next for Jones and what's next for Sonnen? Will Hendo get a shot? Lyoto? Some new blood? I do like Vinny Magalhaes. He would either be on the receiving end of a beat down or get the submission. Maybe both. I'm guessing Chael will stay at LHW. Who will his next fight be? Gus would be a nice match up.[/quote']

And if anyone does truly believe Chael will win. You can still say who would be his next fight and who Jones next fight would be. Would Chael fight Hendo? curious

And if anyone does truly believe Chael will win. You can still say who would be his next fight and who Jones next fight would be. Would Chael fight Hendo? curious

Hendo would fight Chael, not sure Chael would fight Hendo. If Hendo is healed up before January I would like to see him fight Machida for #1 Contendership. If not then Machida should fight Shogun for the shot, winner gets the title fight if Hendo isn't able to start training camp by June.

In my opinion, the title contention picture should look like this:

1) Hendo if he's healthy

2) Machida (#1 if Hendo is still recovering)

3) Shogun (edited out my brain fart)

Guess they will fight the winner between Machida/Hendo if they fight..

Machida would most likely win that fight.

Which is sad because I wanted Hendo to fight Jones and also wanted to see Machida rematch, but now one guy needs to drop out because Hendo got injured :(

I think everyone outside of the trolls believe that Jones is going to win. Sure Chael has a chance....I guess. Anyway' date=' most likely Jones will win. What's next for Jones and what's next for Sonnen? Will Hendo get a shot? Lyoto? Some new blood? I do like Vinny Magalhaes. He would either be on the receiving end of a beat down or get the submission. Maybe both. I'm guessing Chael will stay at LHW. Who will his next fight be? Gus would be a nice match up.[/quote']

Sonnen won't even make it to the post fight press conference and will announce his retirement from the UFC once he realizes he will never win a belt....:D

Archived