2012 Presidential (Final) Debate #3/ Boca Raton

Bezerker101

THE MODERATOR : Moderating the final debate will be "Face The Nation" host Bob Schieffer,

THE VENUE AND TOPIC AREA : This year's season of debates has ended up in the city where everything, eventually, goes to retire -- Boca Raton, Fla., at the campus of Lynn University . (candidates will be sitting at a table w/ Schieffer)

THE DEBATE FORMAT : Good news for people who liked the unstructured discussion of the first debate, if any such people actually exist: this final debate will also feature six questions, and candidates will have fifteen minutes to answer each, the same format that was attempted, rather unsuccessfully, in the opening round.

Those six question/discussion sections will encompass the following themes, barring any news event that intervenes between now and then:

* America's role in the world

* Our longest war - Afghanistan and Pakistan

* Red Lines - Israel and Iran

* The Changing Middle East and the New Face of Terrorism - I

* The Changing Middle East and the New Face of Terrorism - II

* The Rise of China and Tomorrow's World

obama-romney.jpg

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My prediction of how tonight will go down:

Romney - blah blah blah....

Obama - "I killed Bin Laden"

My prediction of how tonight will go down:

^this

That really wasnt meant to be flattering ;)

That said' date=' Obama's argument could be more compelling if he would actually release the video of himself raiding the compound and capping Bin laden :D[/quote']

No I get it .. it's just going to be repetitive blathering on both sides.

Swami Obama's crystal ball says ....

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

your ideas won't work

sounds like romneys first order of business if he takes office is to invade iran

why does this not seem like a good idea at all???? maybe the 2012 doomsday prophecy is right ?

I don't think your even watching this debate, your just parroting talking points & fear mongering.

If anything Romney is clearly trying to come off as wanting to avoid military at all costs.

Romney wouldn't take office until Jan 2013

what if it came 1 month and 30 days early?.....the day romney convinces the majority of the US to vote him into office in a debate....leading only for him to go and spend all his money on the miiliary to invade the middle east and have the world firing nuclear missiles at each other? what if this debate was all the start of the demise of the end of the world as we know it

im already sitting here listening to romney saying for the last 10 minutes saying how they should go in and intimidate iran and put their foot down........i can think of a tonne of ways that this could be wrong. you piss off enough people and get the wrong reaction and it could lead to a nuclear armageddon. people are already walking on eggshells over there. is it really necessary to go invade more holy countries and go after all of their leaders? thats the kind of stuff that will cause outrage on a global scale. This could easilly piss off russia and pakistan and the rest of their buddies and spark an all out nuclear war.

to hell with december 21st. prophecies may be accurate to some extent but are never pinpoint precise. take nostradamus with his quatrains on Hister for example. didnt get it spot on, but it was all there, and rather accurate. shocking actually just how that one played out.

there's some phenominal **** that goes on in this world that cant always make sense. perhaps november 6th is the day armageddon starts, the day they vote romney into office and his agenda is to go and invade the rest of the middle east. . perhaps this is a conspiracy? where u at kevbo?

what if it came 1 month and 30 days early?.....the day romney convinces the majority of the US to vote him into office in a debate....leading only for him to go and spend all his money on the miiliary to invade the middle east and have the world firing nuclear missiles at each other? what if this debate was all the start of the demise of the end of the world as we know it

im already sitting here listening to romney saying for the last 10 minutes saying how they should go in and intimidate iran and put their foot down........i can think of a tonne of ways that this could be wrong. you piss off enough people and get the wrong reaction and it could lead to a nuclear armageddon

to hell with december 21st. prophecies may be accurate to some extent but are never pinpoint precise. take nostradamus and Hister for example. didnt get it spot on' date=' but it was all there, and rather accurate.

there's some phenominal **** that goes on in this world that cant always make sense. perhaps november 6th is the day armageddon starts, the day they vote romney into office and his agenda is to go and invade the rest of the middle east. . perhaps this is a

conspiracy? where u at kevbo?[/quote']

Go away, stoner. Go smoke some dope & chill on ur couch, stay away from the Internet.

Archived