Nick Diaz must face a top 5 welterweight on his return

Counter_You_All_Day

lol at people wanting him to see him fight Fitch' date=' you guys make matchups as bad as Joe Silva.

Why the **** would you put an exciting boxer against a Lay n pray fighter?

Match Diaz against Matt Brown or Maia[/quote']you mean why put him in a fight against a guy who would have a very strong chance of beating him??

The trolling is strong in this one.

lol at people wanting him to see him fight Fitch' date=' you guys make matchups as bad as Joe Silva.

Match Diaz against Matt Brown or Maia[/quote']

Matt Brown vs Nick Diaz would be the greatest WW fight of all time. Right up there with Condit/Hendricks.

you mean why put him in a fight against a guy who would have a very strong chance of beating him??

The trolling is strong in this one.

He is not the ****ing champ, you don't need to give him horrible matchups, give him exciting fights because he is an exciting fighter.

If he becomes champ than yeah sure give him whoever has the highest chance of beating him

It's not trolling.

He wants to see exciting guys matched up with exciting guys.

Despite all of this BS hype around Fitch now' date=' he's still a boring lay & pray fighter. Nothing has changed.[/quote']

He is not the ****ing champ' date=' you don't need to give him horrible matchups, give him exciting fights because he is an exciting fighter.

If he becomes champ than yeah sure give him whoever has the highest chance of beating him[/quote']It's pretty much been said that Diaz will have to win one fight to get a title shot so it should be against someone who will really test him, Fitch is that man because lets face it if he can't handle the wrestling of Fitch then he stands no chance against gsp.

It's pretty much been said that Diaz will have to win one fight to get a title shot so it should be against someone who will really test him' date=' Fitch is that man because lets face it if he can't handle the wrestling of Fitch then he stands no chance against gsp.[/quote']

Diaz trains with Fitch 2.0 (jake shields), I would rather see Diaz in an exciting fight as most fans would......

It doesn't matter who he faces, he will lose again. Give him any striker, they will follow the blueprint that Condit set. Give him any striker with power, he loses by KO. Give him any Wrestler, he loses because he can't Wrestle. As much as all the nuthugging idiots want to see Diva fight GSP, it will never happen. Diva is the most overrated fighter in the UFC.

It doesn't matter who he faces' date=' he will lose again. Give [b']him any striker, they will follow the blueprint that Condit set. Give him any striker with power, he loses by KO. [/b] Give him any Wrestler, he loses because he can't Wrestle. As much as all the nuthugging idiots want to see Diva fight GSP, it will never happen. Diva is the most overrated fighter in the UFC.

Penn is a striker and he has power, how did Diaz beat him?

Penn is a striker and he has power' date=' how did Diaz beat him?[/quote']

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that Penn circled out and countered, instead of standing up against the fence and let Diva throw punch after punch!:rolleyes: I guess you missed the part where I said that Condit gave to blueprint to destroy Diva huh?

Oh yeah' date=' I totally forgot that Penn circled out and countered, instead of standing up against the fence and let Diva throw punch after punch!:rolleyes: I guess you missed the part where I said that Condit gave to blueprint to destroy Diva huh?[/quote']

You said anyone with KO power could beat him.........

Give him any striker with power' date=' he loses by KO. .[/quote']

It doesn't matter who he faces' date=' he will lose again. Give him any striker, they will follow the blueprint that Condit set. Give him any striker with power, he loses by KO. Give him any Wrestler, he loses because he can't Wrestle. As much as all the nuthugging idiots want to see Diva fight GSP, it will never happen. Diva is the most overrated fighter in the UFC.[/quote']

Lmfao!!!!

"Loses by KO"

You crack me up munkie!

Cue multiple stars for response LoL

Match Diaz against Matt Brown or Maia[/quote']

Matt Brown vs Nick Diaz would be the greatest WW fight of all time. Right up there with Condit/Hendricks.

Lol u clowns are funny. Diaz would destroy Brown.

Hmmm...' date=' my bad. I should've dumbed that down a bit huh? Instead of assuming most would use common sense and assume that, "...the blueprint that Condit set...", would apply for the comment regarding a, "...striker with power," that immediately followed also.[/quote']

Confusing post is confusing

Listen I hate diaz just as much as the next guy but u got to admit he would work brown......Now Fitch is a different story.......

I actually think Brown would end up beating Diva at his own game. Instead of backing up against the cage to let Diva throw punches, he'd meet him in the center and it will turn into a contest to see who has more heart. If that's the case, Brown owns Diva every minute of every day.

Dude!

How was bootcamp?

Did you get my PM before you left?

Hope all is well man

Boot sucked, bu it was a great experience. All is great now in A school. Graduated from boot in June and been in San Antonio learning how to be Corpsman ever since. All is great; can't complain at all. Thanks for the message, I didn't notice it until a few days back while on my phone.

Diaz trains with Fitch 2.0 (jake shields)' date=' I would rather see Diaz in an exciting fight as most fans would......[/quote']

C'mon man. At least ONE fight against a fighter with a college wrestling background. Fitch and Nick match up well anyways as they are both hard workers and aggressive.

Nick drops Fitch - Fitch slams Nick - Both scrambling/transitioning for dominant positioning would be exciting to watch imho.

Boot sucked' date=' bu it was a great experience. All is great now in A school. Graduated from boot in June and been in San Antonio learning how to be Corpsman ever since. All is great; can't complain at all. Thanks for the message, I didn't notice it until a few days back while on my phone.[/quote']

Cool man

I wish you the best of luck

Hmmm...' date=' my bad. I should've dumbed that down a bit huh? Instead of assuming most would use common sense and assume that, "...the blueprint that Condit set...", would apply for the comment regarding a, "...striker with power," that immediately followed also.[/quote']

What kind of deodorant do you use?

Archived