BJ is in great shape Rory has no chance!

wingzero8717

So' date=' did Edgar break BJ's spirit like BJ broke Diego's?[/quote']

Not in my opinion

I'm only picking Rory because he is 100 times better than GSP in my opinion and Penn just doesn't do well with those fighters

I don't feel good saying it but it's just how I see it. I want to see Penn destroy Rory because he is my favorite fighter if all time but I honestly don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong

Not in my opinion

I'm only picking Rory because he is 100 times better than GSP in my opinion and Penn just doesn't do well with those fighters

I don't feel good saying it but it's just how I see it. I want to see Penn destroy Rory because he is my favorite fighter if all time but I honestly don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong

Almost exactly how I feel. I respect the hell out of BJ, but Rory is where BJ was when BJ was fighting Cael Uno. And as far as Rory being better than GSP--well, yeah--Rory's only gone to decision once in 14 fights. lol

Yes' date=' definitely. Edgar took Penn's soul. That's what happens when you fight the GOAT..[/quote']

Slap yourself

Getting a gift from the judges in one fight and barely getting a W in another fight is not taking someone's soul LoL

Edgar will not be significant again except for his gifted title shot against Aldo

Mark my words and take it to the bank, after the Aldo fight he will be nothing but a fart in the wind LoL

Slap yourself

Getting a gift from the judges in one fight and barely getting a W in another fight is not taking someone's soul LoL

Edgar will not be significant again except for his gifted title shot against Aldo

Mark my words and take it to the bank' date=' after the Aldo fight he will be nothing but a fart in the wind LoL[/quote']

i agree, he stole the belt from penn...but he beat penn the second time handidly...=\

but i agree hes trash

i agree' date=' he stole the belt from penn...but he beat penn the second time handidly...=\

but i agree hes trash[/quote']

I agree he beat Penn in the second fight but in my opinion he barely got it, just my opinion

I will never support Frankie "dancing with the stars" Edgar

Not because he beat Penn but because he is a POS fighter with the way he tries to work the system

I agree he beat Penn in the second fight but in my opinion he barely got it' date=' just my opinion

I will never support Frankie "dancing with the stars" Edgar

Not because he beat Penn but because he is a POS fighter with the way he tries to work the system[/quote']

me neither he sucks...

but im rewatching the fight, and dam...penn looks like hes not even wanting to be there...its quite disapointing to see this...

me neither he sucks...

but im rewatching the fight' date=' and dam...penn looks like hes not even wanting to be there...its quite disapointing to see this...[/quote']

I agree

I've watched the fight numerous times. Penn is rediculously disappointing in that fight for sure

It was still nowhere near a beat down and it was close in my opinion

Rory's Notable Victories

Mike Pyle

Che Mills

Nate Diaz

GSP's Notable Victories

Jake Shields

Josh Koscheck x2

Thiago Alves

Bj Penn x2

Dan Hardy

Matt Hughes x2

Sean Sherk

Jay Hieron

Mayhem Miller

Karo Parisyan

I could care less about Rory's or GSP's "notable victories" because its all opinion based.

GSP's notable wins in my opinion are:

Hughes

I would include Penn but GSP didn't win the first fight IMO and he cheated in the second fight

I could care less about Rory's or GSP's "notable victories" because its all opinion based.

Hughes

I would include Penn but GSP didn't win the first fight IMO and he cheated in the second fight

The bolded is subject to debate, however I don't necessarily disagree honestly.

Not defending GSP or his fighting style, but calling Rory (at this point in their careers) the superior fighter is crazy talk.

Hughes

He won the first fight, deal with it.

Phil Nurse cheated. Vasoline didn't help GSP GnP BJ's face. He got crushed. Then quit.

The bolded is subject to debate' date=' however I don't necessarily disagree honestly.

Not defending GSP or his fighting style, but calling Rory (at this point in their careers) the superior fighter is crazy talk.[/quote']

Indeed it is, that's why I try not to talk about it much. Everyone has their views on that

In my opinion it's not crazy talk at all, Rory is what GSP should be

He won the first fight' date=' deal with it.

Phil Nurse cheated. Vasoline didn't help GSP GnP BJ's face. He got crushed. Then quit.[/quote']

Indeed he did win the first fight, there's nothing to deal with in my opinion so I don't really understand that................

No need to bring up Greasegate again

It's been beaten like death horse

Archived