Sonnen 1 Jones 0

chanman20

Jones g/f

jon-jones-and-girlfriend-jessie-moses.jpg

Chael g/f

chaelandladyfriend.jpg

at least Sonnen goes for an asain who will cook, clean and do everything else for you while Jones picks up underage girls :P;) <3

You have included 5 images in your message. You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

such a dumb rule...

at least Sonnen goes for an asain who will cook' date=' clean and do everything else for you while Jones picks up underage girls :P;) <3

You have included 5 images in your message. You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

such a dumb rule...[/quote']

lol was it ever confirmed on the underage girls part? he ever comment?

chael is white

chael 2

jones 0

while i do not agree it should be an advantage it obviously is in america

lol doesn't matter. a snapshot was taken with him with that girl. Not to say he also had an under aged girl drive his Bentley :eek:

106dj48.jpg

oh snap! lol

Jon Jones is the undisputed champion of his division' date=' having beaten 5 UFC champions, Chael has been finished by Jeremy Horn three times. Think that makes it about 100-1 in favour of Jones[/quote']

Man, you're lucky I even let you post on this forum.

Nobody cares about fighter history. This is just a case of Chael Sonnen clearly being the alpha male.

Give me evidence supporting your claim that I hate you.

Anything I post, you usually have something negative to say.....I just don't get it. You can only play the "I'm just trolling or having fun with you" card a few times until it seems like you really mean it.

No biggie.

It all stems from being a fan of Silva and Jones....sorry my brain can't come to terms with liking fighters like Chael Sonnen.

Jones took pictures with underage girls. I rolled with an underage girl today at BJJ. Am I a pedophile? I was in her guard. :(

No, you are just a jiu jitsu addict, the other thing is pretty well masked.

In your sport I would think of starting to have special junior classes.

If you are instructor, than it's OK.

Archived