3 best features on a woman

Little_Kang

Personality

Brains

Looks

I'm married to a fine *** woman so don't take my list in the wrong way

I would never date a ugly *****

Just messed around with hot chicks that don't have personality or brains for years. And I can't stand them

Search hard and be patient and you will find that smoking hot woman with brains and personality to go with it

Tell me more

Well, it goes a little something like this:

Hubby and I are sitting on the couch watching a show and he says "Damn...", to which I reply, "Yeah, babe...she IS hot!". haha

Very rarely does he find a woman attractive that I think isn't. Or I will ask him if he finds someone cute/hot/sexy, and he usually does.

Now, that being said, this is mostly celebrities we're talking about here. If we were walking down the street and he tried this - I'd knock his teeth out. :D

How is the ****** handling the winters lol

Pretty good actually! He finds it refreshing...insert eyeroll here...probably because he's new...I told him it will get old really quickly.

I had him up on skates this past Saturday. Talk about a laugh...Big Floridian Bambi! I captured it on video and everything. haha!

Well' date=' it goes a little something like this:

Hubby and I are sitting on the couch watching a show and he says "Damn...", to which I reply, "Yeah, babe...she IS hot!". haha

Very rarely does he find a woman attractive that I think isn't. Or I will ask him if he finds someone cute/hot/sexy, and he usually does.

Now, that being said, this is mostly celebrities we're talking about here. If we were walking down the street and he tried this - I'd knock his teeth out. :D[/quote']

I guess that's fair :o

1. depends

2. depends

3. depends

not the diapers...it just really depends and varies from girl to girl' date=' you limit your chance of finding the perfect girl if you think youll find her judging her off 3 criteria only...everyone is unique and beautiful in different ways[/quote']

This is a good point...

But I am generally most attracted to girls with amazing eyes.

that's gay bro

I'm not a bro.

Easy for me bc i dont see anything attractive about men

C'mon, now. Guys can tell when another guy is good looking. There is a difference between that and being attracted to another guy's looks. Most secure men can admit to that and not feel like their heterosexuality is compromised.

Archived