Rafaello Oliveira out of FX 5 bout with Michael Chiesa

tuf1_

Just when it seemed the injury bug had slowed. Could be worse and I imagine Chiesa will get a replacement. Had more interest in seeing him fight anyways.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/31267/hand-injury-forces-rafaello-oliveira-out-of-ufc-on-fox-5-michael-chiesa-bout.mma?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mmajunkie+%28MMAjunkie.com+Feed%29

I'd like to see Donald Cerrone or Thiago Tavares step in' date=' Tavares hasn't fought since January, and it'd be a shame if only fights once in 2012, and I doubt Cerrone vs Pettis will happen anytime soon, it would also be a shame seeing Cerrone only having 2 fights in 2012, last year he had 5.[/quote']

wait....are you actually? Are you actually serious here?

So you think Donald Cerrone, the man who is one win away from a title shot, should fill in for a fight on the prelims against a guy off TUF who hasn't fought any competition that's UFC-caliber?

Thiago Tavares is a farfetched fill in as well, but Donald Cerrone?

Let's get Frankie Edgar fighting Micheal Chiesa while we're at it!

Wow man, I'm sorry but that was embarrassing.

wait....are you actually? Are you actually serious here?

So you think Donald Cerrone' date=' the man who is one win away from a title shot, should fill in for a fight on the prelims against a guy off TUF who hasn't fought any competition that's UFC-caliber?

Thiago Tavares is a farfetched fill in as well, but Donald Cerrone?

Let's get Frankie Edgar fighting Micheal Chiesa while we're at it!

Wow man, I'm sorry but that was embarrassing.[/quote']

Any match up can happen whether it makes sense or not, remember Cody Mckenzie vs Chad Mendes? I don't care that Mendes was coming off a loss, that was a total mismatch.

Archived