Glover possibly out for 6 months, Rampage says "Give me Forrest"

nuffsaid

Rampage would beat Forrest's *** again. He clearly beat him the first time.

Luckily for the fans these med suspensions don't stick a lot of times.

I think he will still end up fighting Glover.

Not sure if your serious as it's 1:30am, but if you are it's time to rewatch that fight. I bet on Rampage at the time and knew Forrest had a clear victory there.

It seems like everyone wants Forrest these days...

But Rampage should fight someone close to the top or a new possible contender like Gustaffson or Glover...

A fught with Griffin would not mean anything right now (as they both are considered on the way down the rankings and out of the MMA game)

He wants out of the ufc bad. I think he'll take any fight at this point just to finish up with his contract.

Yep. He even made a video about rape in hopes of getting released without taking a beating.

That is why he told Dana that he would take the Glover fight and wanted to squash any issues that they had with Dana and the UFC? Also he has stated on twitter multiple times that he wants to be the champ again. He just wants a fight sooner than later. The Glover fight would be good for the fans but the Forrest fight would be to avenge a loss.

It seems like everyone wants Forrest these days...

But Rampage should fight someone close to the top or a new possible contender like Gustaffson or Glover...

A fught with Griffin would not mean anything right now (as they both are considered on the way down the rankings and out of the MMA game)

This...

This...

He received a medical suspension after receiving one shot from Maldonado? I get the guy hits hard' date=' but 6 months???

I don't get it...[/quote']

I'll speculate and say Glover broke/fractured/sprained one of his hands.

Griffin would beat Page that shows you how much of a can he is. Glover would rape him. He needs to retire. Rampage go watch your first fight with the griff again you lost.

To be fair it was a close fight. I had Forest winning, but a few of my boys thought Rampage won. It was those leg kicks from Forest that did Rampage in.

Archived