GSP : The Comeback

JBEVIL

Don't be fooled.

He says the same things every fight' date=' as do the UFC. "is my tougest opponent ever" "I'm feeling better than ever" "I've had the best training camp ever".

It's gonna be the same old GSP using the same old tactics.[/quote']

GSP has said these things before but never has he told the world that he lost motivation in his last few fights.. remember when he first lost to hughes? what did he do on his comeback? remember serra? what did he do on his comeback? now the ACL tear.. i believe his comeback will be amazing.

GSP has said these things before but never has he told the world that he lost motivation in his last few fights.. remember when he first lost to hughes? what did he do on his comeback? remember serra? what did he do on his comeback? now the ACL tear.. i believe his comeback will be amazing.

He did improve after the Hughes loss. But the loss to Serra changed him. That was the last time he actually stopped an opponent, and that's four years ago (I'm not counting the BJ fight because he quit)

He didn't even stop BJ and he was literally unable to continue fighting.

I do hope he comes back better than ever.

Don't be fooled.

He says the same things every fight' date=' as do the UFC. "is my tougest opponent ever" "I'm feeling better than ever" "I've had the best training camp ever".

It's gonna be the same old GSP using the same old tactics.[/quote']

This ^^^ 100%

I'm sorry but DON'T BE FOOLED!

He was scared to strike with Hardy and he won't be scared to strike with Condit!?

Give me a ****ing break LoL

dont be so arrogant.. you actually believe he was afraid to stand with Hardy? It's obvious he wanted a submission win, hense the multiple kumura attempts and arm bar and constant take downs.. GSP could of did whatever he wanted to Hardy.

call me crazy but i really think GSP will finish this fight.

dont be so arrogant.. you actually believe he was afraid to stand with Hardy? It's obvious he wanted a submission win' date=' hense the multiple kumura attempts and arm bar and constant take downs.. GSP could of did whatever he wanted to Hardy.

call me crazy but i really think GSP will finish this fight.[/quote']

GSP fights where his opponents are at their weakest, and still can't finish.

Carlos is laying on his back for five rounds, maybe with a little black eye.

Feel free to bump if I'm wrong.

dont be so arrogant.. you actually believe he was afraid to stand with Hardy? It's obvious he wanted a submission win' date=' hense the multiple kumura attempts and arm bar and constant take downs.. GSP could of did whatever he wanted to Hardy.

You are not crazy. GSP will be like an animal this fight, I believe him when he says he sees Carlos as the true champion at the moment. That means he sees himself as the challenger and we all know how he fights as the challenger.

GSP frustrates Condit in the first round mixing up strikes with his take downs at the same time utilising great foot work. He then proceeds to dominate and finish Condit in the second or third round.

Of course I do, because he was

GSP didn't want a sub, he's knows he couldn't land a sub on a guy with some of the weakest ground game at WW and he wanted a sub!? That's laughable at best

GSP obviously couldn't do whatever he wanted to Hardy because if he could he would have finished him

Why would a person apologize for not finishing if he could have done whatever he wanted!? Lmfao!!!!!!!

I will call you crazy because FYI, you said he would finish all of his previous fights LoL

You even went as far as to say you would bet your life that he would finish on a few of those fights

I guess it's a good thing you didn't bet that huh?

Of course I do' date=' because he was

GSP didn't want a sub, he's knows he couldn't land a sub on a guy with some of the weakest ground game at WW and he wanted a sub!? That's laughable at best

GSP obviously couldn't do whatever he wanted to Hardy because if he could he would have finished him

Why would a person apologize for not finishing if he could have done whatever he wanted!? Lmfao!!!!!!!

I will call you crazy because FYI, you said he would finish all of his previous fights LoL

You even went as far as to say you would bet your life that he would finish on a few of those fights

I guess it's a good thing you didn't bet that huh?[/quote']

He was able to do what he wanted as in take the fight wherever he wanted.. maybe i should of worded that different?

and yea its true what you said about me saying hes gonna finish his previous fights, but take into consideration that at those times GSP wasnt considered to be such a safe fighter as he is now.. i thought hed finish hardy, shields, and koscheck for sure

but that being said.. GSP admitted that in those fights or atleast some of those fights he lost some of his hunger, and now he is acting like the challenger in this fight, he feels he has to prove himself now more than ever because of his Injury, and when GSP is making a comeback from a downfall he never seizes to amaze so if you think its hard to believe that GSP is coming out to finish condit.. then thats just WarWest being WarWest, feel free to bump this thread if he doesnt finish Condit and laugh at me.. but this time i don't think GSP is f*cking around.. excuse my french lol

He was able to do what he wanted as in take the fight wherever he wanted.. maybe i should of worded that different?

and yea its true what you said about me saying hes gonna finish his previous fights' date=' but take into consideration that at those times GSP wasnt considered to be such a safe fighter as he is now.. i thought hed finish hardy, shields, and koscheck for sure

but that being said.. GSP admitted that in those fights or atleast some of those fights he lost some of his hunger, and now he is acting like the challenger in this fight, he feels he has to prove himself now more than ever because of his Injury, and when GSP is making a comeback from a downfall he never seizes to amaze so if you think its hard to believe that GSP is coming out to finish condit.. then thats just WarWest being WarWest, feel free to bump this thread if he doesnt finish Condit and laugh at me.. but this time i don't think GSP is f*cking around.. excuse my french lol[/quote']

GSP and Carlos can fight 100 times and Grease wouldn't finish him a single time.

and yea its true what you said about me saying hes gonna finish his previous fights' date=' but take into consideration that at those times GSP wasnt considered to be such a safe fighter as he is now.. i thought hed finish hardy, shields, and koscheck for sure

but that being said.. GSP admitted that in those fights or atleast some of those fights he lost some of his hunger, and now he is acting like the challenger in this fight, he feels he has to prove himself now more than ever because of his Injury, and when GSP is making a comeback from a downfall he never seizes to amaze so if you think its hard to believe that GSP is coming out to finish condit.. then thats just WarWest being WarWest, feel free to bump this thread if he doesnt finish Condit and laugh at me.. but this time i don't think GSP is f*cking around.. excuse my french lol[/quote']

I agree he should have finished them too

I wouldn't bump this thread just to laugh at someone, I'm not that type of person

If you're right I would bump this thread like crazy if I was you but if your not I'm not here to rub it in

You have your opinions and I have mine, it just makes for fun conversation man

Someone needs to light a fire under GSP'sss because if he comes out and pulls the **** he did with hardy and shields a lot of people are gonna be pissed.

I consider myself a GSP fan but, seriously not being able to strike with shields and holding hardy down for 5 rounds without a sub or some decent ground and pound was bull-crap.

• 4 weeks later...

LOL

I agree he should have finished them too

I wouldn't bump this thread just to laugh at someone' date=' I'm not that type of person

If you're right I would bump this thread like crazy if I was you but if your not I'm not here to rub it in

You have your opinions and I have mine, it just makes for fun conversation man[/quote']

I would.

Archived