Most despised political hack

DL4TRU_STRENGTH

Sean Hannity. He really knows how to rub it in. He would invite a democrat to call and challenge him in a debate and when the democrat starts spewing damaging facts, the station would simply drown his voice out and amp up the mic on Sean's voice.

When I need a good laugh during my long drives, I tune in to Sean Hannity to hear the hillbilly republican callers. Good times.

It's not good forum decorum to make threads that negatively single out other forum members. Besides' date=' I'm more libertarian than conservative anyhow.

I'm guessing u picked Matthews?[/quote']

ok, so you meant hack in a bad way lol,

yeah. I picked Matthews, that "tingle up the leg" thing is very disturbing -

no one will ever trump Glenn Beck... I'm guessing he's not on the list because he's no longer relevant but still, he is the Anderson Silva of political hacks...

both Bill O'Reilly and Ed Schultz piss me off, more for their completely lack of any tact whatsoever rather than their actual political stances...

"**** IT! WE'LL DO IT LIVE! I'LL WRITE IT AND WE'LL DO IT LIVE! ****IN' THING SUCKS!"

no one will ever trump Glenn Beck... I'm guessing he's not on the list because he's no longer relevant but still' date=' he is the Anderson Silva of political hacks...

both Bill O'Reilly and Ed Schultz piss me off, more for their completely lack of any tact whatsoever rather than their actual political stances...

"**** IT! WE'LL DO IT LIVE! I'LL WRITE IT AND WE'LL DO IT LIVE! ****IN' THING SUCKS!"[/quote']

I saw that clip. O'reilly is a **** but Colbert got him good. Good times.

Archived