Johny Hendricks ready to go for the kill against Martin Kampmann

Trollsmasher

Source: Johny Hendricks ready to go for the kill against Martin Kampmann

Hendricks is very excited about the fact he used to be Kampmann wrestling coach, and taught him everything he knows as far as TDD.

He did made it clear he is not going to try to dry **** him for 3 rounds, but instead is going to try his best to put him to sleep.

I don't think Kampmann chin can take one of those Falcon punch from Hendricks.

my god hendricks is going to lose...Kampmanns striking is a million times better...Kampmanns wrestling defense is amazing as well so Hendricks loses wherever the fight goes....Kampmann via some kind of choke after dropping him with a straight right.

Yeah' date=' he's gonna KO Kampmann like so many other's have....oh wait, nobody has knocked him out. The closest anyone has come is notorious power puncher Semtex, who hit him clean with his best punch, and all that made him do was turn around.[/quote']

rofl. Kampmann's chin is terrible, homie has been rocked/dropped in like 8 fights. Hendricks hits harder than everybody that has rocked him.

Hendricks is putting him to sleep in the 1st.

Kampmann is the most down 2 earth fighter i've met.Seriously dude is on a whole other level down to the ol school car he drives.He is in the game for the fight not the money...Watch how he destroys hendricks while staying humble.Many should take notes from the warrior.

rofl. Kampmann's chin is terrible' date=' homie has been rocked/dropped in like 8 fights. Hendricks hits harder than everybody that has rocked him.

Hendricks is putting him to sleep in the 1st.[/quote']

He's been blasted by heavy hitters and not been knocked out. All the deadly shots he's taken he has recovered from quickly, and still been game.

His defense leaves alot to be desired, but thankfully he has the demon chin that he does, otherwise he would've been flatlined multiple times.

Also, Hendricks does not hit harder than Daley.

He's been blasted by heavy hitters and not been knocked out. All the deadly shots he's taken he has recovered from quickly' date=' and still been game.

His defense leaves alot to be desired, but thankfully he has the demon chin that he does, otherwise he would've been flatlined multiple times.

Also, Hendricks does not hit harder than Daley.[/quote']

He does not have a demon chin lol. He has the worst chin in the UFC. He just has good heart and good cardio so he recovers from the shots (most of the time)

Drew McFedries, Nate Marquardt, Carlos Condit, Paul Daley, Diego Sanchez, Thiago Alves, and Jake Ellenberger have all hurt, rocked, or finished this dude. And these are just the fights i saw! I'm sure he has been in trouble in other fights as well. And Hendricks absolutely hits harder than every single one of them, that includes Daley, Ellenberger, and Condit.

He does not have a demon chin lol. He has the worst chin in the UFC. He just has good heart and good cardio so he recovers from the shots (most of the time)

Drew McFedries' date=' Nate Marquardt, Carlos Condit, Paul Daley, Diego Sanchez, Thiago Alves, and Jake Ellenberger have all hurt, rocked, or finished this dude. And these are just the fights i saw! I'm sure he has been in trouble in other fights as well. And Hendricks absolutely hits harder than every single one of them, that includes Daley, Ellenberger, and Condit.[/quote']

Most of those you mention hit like trains, and none of them have knocked him out. The reason they have hurt him is because his defense is p4p the worst in the UFC, and not because he has a bad chin. Cardio and heart have nothing to do with being able to remain conscious(see Shogun).

Seriously, if his chin was so bad, he would've been hurt and finished by much lesser fighters.

Most of those you mention hit like trains' date=' and none of them have knocked him out. The reason they have hurt him is because his defense is p4p the worst in the UFC, and not because he has a bad chin. Cardio and heart have nothing to do with being able to remain conscious(see Shogun).

Seriously, if his chin was so bad, he would've been hurt and finished by much lesser fighters.[/quote']

Cardio and heart are absolutely key factors in recovering. Which he does well. You might have a point with his defense being bad with the addition of getting hit by power punches (minus Sanchez). But after this fight i think we are going to be adding Hendricks to that list. I say he drops him and goes in for the kill, something Ellenberger mistakenly didn't commit to for some reason.

Source: Johny Hendricks ready to go for the kill against Martin Kampmann

Hendricks is very excited about the fact he used to be Kampmann wrestling coach' date=' and taught him everything he knows as far as TDD.

He did made it clear he is not going to try to dry **** him for 3 rounds, but instead is going to try his best to put him to sleep.

I don't think Kampmann chin can take one of those Falcon punch from Hendricks.[/quote']

I agree. Kampmann may go to sleep this fight.

Most of those you mention hit like trains' date=' and [b']none of them have knocked him out.[/b] The reason they have hurt him is because his defense is p4p the worst in the UFC, and not because he has a bad chin. Cardio and heart have nothing to do with being able to remain conscious(see Shogun).

Seriously, if his chin was so bad, he would've been hurt and finished by much lesser fighters.

Wrong. Nate Marquardt knocked him out. That's why he dropped to WW.

He has a good chin, I'm not disputing that. But he's gotten knocked out before.

kampmann is getting caught, i expect to see him wobbling in the 1st or 2nd round, hendricks has alot of power but his technique isnt great. However kampmann always leaves his head open and its almost a guarantee that hendricks his rocking him before mid fight. Possibly even putting him away.

Wrong. Nate Marquardt knocked him out. That's why he dropped to WW.

He has a good chin' date=' I'm not disputing that. But he's gotten knocked out before.[/quote']

You're wrong. He hit him clean with a head kick that didn't knock him out, and he followed up with a barrage of strikes on the already dazed fighter, which still didn't knock him out. What did send Kampmann down was a shot to the body, which caused the the still conscious fighter to slump against the cage and prompted a TKO stoppage.

It usually helps if you watch a fight, rather than see a result on sherdog's fight finder and guess what happened.

Didn't Daley TKO him? Did the fight get stopped because he turned around?

Yes.

Archived