Deer Hunting Footage: Amazing!!!

chanman20

Actually you are probably right JBJF. Bucks fight like that and get locked up sometimes. The stronger buck usually ends up breaking the other bucks neck.Unfortunately usually both bucks die eventually if they can't get unhooked. I don't know where the body went on this one though. Coyotes could have eaten it but I would think that they would take down the other deer too unless they just took the easy meal.

Actually you are probably right JBJF. Bucks fight like that and get locked up sometimes. The stronger buck usually ends up breaking the other bucks neck.Unfortunately usually both bucks die eventually if they can't get unhooked. I don't know where the body went on this one though. Coyotes could have eaten it but I would think that they would take down the other deer too unless they just took the easy meal.

lol yeah the fact that the deer itself was still alive while the other was half gone made me question because both would have been an easy kill for the coyotes in that situation.... my guess is deer is a cannibal!

lol yeah the fact that the deer itself was still alive while the other was half gone made me question because both would have been an easy kill for the coyotes in that situation.... my guess is deer is a cannibal!

Hahaha, I think the hunters should have put that deer out of it's misery, it was going to die anyway.

Archived