Jones vs. Sonnen

interbizman

Not sure if this has been beated to death..i have not been on here much

i just found out sonnen and jones will face off after coaching...

How the heck does a no-body like sonnen get a title shot fight against jones when there are so many other well deserving fighters...and he has not even had a recent fight in LHW in the UFC....WTF???

Yes we all know about his charming big mouth...but other than that what does he have??...beating a few gate keepers and loosing every time it realy matters

Of course im gunna watch it..hoping jones ends sonnens career..but come on...

Im starting to loose steam for UFC with all this kind of stuff going on....its becoming like...if your popular...sure you can have a title shot...even if you cant fight....

very disappointing

sorry for ading my 2 cents..i dont even know how to search a threat...lol

but yea' date=',that fight is total BS

startin to look at entertainment options....hmmmm....voluntary exporetory rectal surgery???[/quote']

The CIA and FBI search threats all day, ask them.

• 2 weeks later...

How the heck does a no-body like sonnen get a title shot fight against jones when there are so many other well deserving fighters...and he has not even had a recent fight in LHW in the UFC....WTF???

Yes we all know about his charming big mouth...but other than that what does he have??...beating a few gate keepers and loosing every time it realy matters

Im starting to loose steam for UFC with all this kind of stuff going on....its becoming like...if your popular...sure you can have a title shot...even if you cant fight....

very disappointing

I dunno man, maybe you should ask Frank Mir.

very disappointing

"other well deserving fighters"???

You mean the ones who turned down the chance at JBJ to save UFC151.....but one did agree, on short notice to give it a try and save the show....but JBJ backed down...so in my mind, yes, the one challenger who was/is willing gets the shot....

How does anyone else deserve it, if the option was there, and they sat silent or flatly refused?

Archived