UFC confirms Rampage ducked Chael, TUF 17 spot.

EdGOAT

Didn't Rampage come from a wrestling background? And he is still always griping about wrestlers. Anyways if he does fight Glover' date=' I hope Glover just holds him down for 3 rounds to see what kind of tantrum Jackson throws after the fight.[/quote']

This, LOL!!

Didn't Rampage come from a wrestling background? And he is still always griping about wrestlers. Anyways if he does fight Glover' date=' I hope Glover just holds him down for 3 rounds to see what kind of tantrum Jackson throws after the fight.[/quote']

This gets to show how much Dana cares about the fighters in TUF. Rampage already proved he is the (arguably) worst coach to be on the show and he offers him a spot again? WTF?

These.

This gets to show how much Dana cares about the fighters in TUF. Rampage already proved he is the (arguably) worst coach to be on the show and he offers him a spot again? WTF?

How were the ratings for TUF when Rampage/Evans were coaches?

Only reason I can see Dana offering Page a coaching slot again would be due to ratings if they were good the season he coached. I don't know though.

How were the ratings for TUF when Rampage/Evans were coaches?

Only reason I can see Dana offering Page a coaching slot again would be due to ratings if they were good the season he coached. I don't know though.

well you don't have to be a genius to know this was about the ratings, my point was only to show how much dana care about the TUF fighters, not how much dana cares about the money, we all know the last one.

That excuse of humping people has got REAL old.There is a solution,DON'T allow yourself to get humped,if you do,then you are pretty much a crap low end wannabe MMA fighter.

If he wants boxing ,then go join boxing or kickboxing.The funnier part is ,he sounds a lot like the Diaz brothers,they want fighters to cater to them,basically want fighters that fight the way they want them to fight.

Imagine that,your in a street fight,try asking the other guy to fight how you want,see how you make out.I think so many UFC fighters think that joining the UFC means candy *** fights,guys lay down and die for you.

Wait a minute.

Ok' date=' I don't get it.

Why would Chael vs Rampage be thought of before Chael vs Jones? Remember, Chael was suppose to fight Forrest in December. And TUF isn't until April. What the hell is going on? Where's Hendo in April?? Where did Forrest run off to? Why is Chael getting a title shot??

We need answers![/quote']

What about Forrest? Chael got pulled from the fight to do TUF with Jones, how would Forrest fit into any problem there?

What about Forrest? Chael got pulled from the fight to do TUF with Jones' date=' how would Forrest fit into any problem there?[/quote']

It's like the matchup was completely forgotten about. Chael was asked to do TUF against Rampage first....I would think Chael could have still faced Forrest in December. If he beat Forrest and then went against Rampage in April....and if Chael beats them both--THEN think about giving him a title shot.

Where's Forrest?

It's like the matchup was completely forgotten about. Chael was asked to do TUF against Rampage first....I would think Chael could have still faced Forrest in December. If he beat Forrest and then went against Rampage in April....and if Chael beats them both--THEN think about giving him a title shot.

Where's Forrest?

That does make sense actually. I think Dana has really fallen off the Griffin wagon, he was calling for him to retire after the Tito fight. He doesn't think Forrest is a draw anymore.

I'd assume he wants Chael on TUF, but didn't want Forrest on there so he scrapped the match

Rampage would lose via boring UD. Page don't wanna fight wrestlers anymore, and his nmext fight is his last fight in the UFC. He wants Glover, a guy tht noone wants to fight right now, and I respect Page for wanting a fight with him. Page didn't duck Chael, he wants to put on a show with Glover end things at the UFC on a good note. FOTN for sure imo

Archived